Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Porting issue

I Ported my number successfully from Sky to Vodafone in February 2022; but I haven’t been able to receive an access code from GOV.UK OR FROM NHS. I can receive text messages normal numbers and also from Vodafone themselves! I can send messages fine. ...

Inclusive youtube error

I have just signed up to a new vodaphone 12month plan plus entertainment package, after my previous plan ended. I have received a text with the entertainment link on. YouTube shows as inclusive to I click that, I then at the "choose account" page I s...

Whitey86 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! Help

I've been trying to cancel discovery plus for over two days and all I keep getting is something went wrong please try again 郎 can anyone help.

Joe-316 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Blacklisting

I wonder if anyone can help? I’ve been trying to get my phone blacklsited and get some proof as I lost my phone and the insurance is requesting it. I’ve been going round in circle trying to get the proof for almost a month. At first I was told it was...

Vodafone Global

Do Vodafone offer a way of managing our mobile usage globally? we have staff all around europe that need to be managed from a central UK based accounts payable dept. 

jbendon by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Incorrect Credit Report

I have just checked my experian credit report to find that Vodafone have still been reporting to Experian for the last 5 years. I have serious concerns that this will affect my mortgage application. I need this reporting to stop to all credit agencie...

jbomb11 by 2: Seeker
  • 22 replies
  • 1 thanks

Upgrade Error

When I try to Flexi-Upgrade it says, "There is a problem on our side".Now I cannot access my account as it shows 502 - Bad Gateway.I used another internet browser and it lets me login, choose the upgrade and the same thing happens again.

Resolved! New roaming charges explanation

Hi all - please can someone kindly clarify a few things for me re the new roaming charges. 1) Are there charges for receiving calls or texts? The Vodafone website keeps pointing to the "Roaming Charge Checker", but it doesn't give an answer! 2) Tied ...

stooch by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone bill written off

Phone contract cancelled as phone was stolen in 2017 dd cancelled from Vodafone, unaware of this… balance was then written off  today I’ve been told it’s re instated which is affecting my house buying process 

Resolved! Spanish Sim cards

Can we buy Spanish vodafone.es sim cards on our UK account so that we can issue to our Spanish based employees but control through our Vodafone UK account.

jbendon by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks