Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Upgrade problems

I have operated on the One Net system for the past ten years, following handset upgrade last week nothing has gone right yet.  Everything should have stayed the same however I now find I am getting two bills and these do not match what was agreed whe...

Secondary Devices

So I added an apple watch to my account the other year as part of my monthly payment. I upgraded my phone and no longer have an iPhone. How am I meant to access information about my apple watch and how long it has left on my account before it's paid ...

Data SIM not working properly....

Hello, Please help me because Vodafone Customer Services are hopelesss. I took out a 24 month contract back in April for an unlimited data package, which is basically a SIM card only deal (which gives me unlimited data, texts and calls). I've been us...

Waiting for 2+ weeks for a Sim

Hello,I ordered a new sim-only contract 2 weeks ago and I still haven't received it in the post. Today the first direct debit payment has been taken from my account.I contacted customer services who told me they would send a sim to me within 24 hours...

Serpent1 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Upgrade applied to the wrong number

Has anyone else had an upgrade applied to the wrong number (within same account)? I am really annoyed by this. I thought I checked and trippled-checked that I was upgrading my primary number but Vodafone are insisting that I upgraded the other number...

Credit score

Hi, my partner had a phone out a while ago, and vodaphone didn't tell him about his bill, so year later he paid it all, then another year he had £1 on it, now on his credit file it says over £500 we have tried to get it wiped off his experian but vod...

We couldn’t connect to the presentation because of network issues

Hi. I have Skype for Business 2015, but cannot view other peoples desktop or share mine. I get the error message        " We couldn’t connect to the presentation because of network issues".I am using a ZTE Vodafone mobile wifi, and have a pay monthly...

SSD by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone DC expired November 2020

HiHad some issues with my mobile data and upon checking my profiles I can see that the DC very appears to have expired. I deleted it, texted WEB to 40127 as instructed on another post and redownloaded the profile. same issue. Any ideas?