Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vodafone refuse to unlock my device

Hello Vodafone community team I recently upgraded my device on my pay monthly contracted and gave the old iPhone to my son On 25 December we lodged a request to unlock the old device for a new pay monthly sim only contract we had signed up for with T...

sbarnard by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

Returns pack not received

I upgraded my phone a couple of weeks ago and was told that my returns pack would arrive early last week. I am still yet to receive this and despite a couple of phone calls and emails I didn't managed to get anywhere. Just wondering if anyone is able...

tommeker by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! New pay monthly doesn't have temporary number

Hi, I've signed up for a new vodafone pay monthly contract, and provided a PAC when I ordered. I received the new sim yesterday, and when I make outgoing calls, it shows the number that I am porting.However, when I dial the number, it still goes to m...

Does Wi-FI Calling work abroad?

I'm just abroad and I have two lines on my iPhone 12 mini.One local SIM, and Vodafone eSIM on 24 month contract.I'm indoors now on a reliable and fast Wi-Fi.Local line connects with Wi-Fi Calling (WFC), but British one doesn't.When I'm in UK, they bo...

zpjet by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple Watch and connecting to plan

I purchased an apple watch on a monthly plan through Vodaphone last year. I cannot get the watch to connect to the data plan. I have tried contacting apple-who said to contact vodafone. I cannot get through to any people in vodafone, keep getting put...

8035emma by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cancelling contract early and buy a new contract

I want to cancel my IPhone 7 pay monthly contract. It doesn’t finish until July however it’s very slow and doesn’t work well so I want to cancel it now and get an IPhone 11 pay monthly but I’m not sure how to go about it given under the current circu...

EmilyR21 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sim Only contract

Hi will the sim only contract show up on my credit file as i had a EE sim only & that was showing on my report every month & i then moved to SKY sim only & that is not showing on my credit file 

Nufc999 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Incorrect default on credit file

Hello all, In 2019 I entered arrears with Vodafone after, I thought, cancelling my account and closing the direct debit. Unbeknownst to me, my file was passed to debt collection agency in November 2019 for the sum of £92 and a default placed on my cr...

Send IPad to Repair over a Month ago and still no update

I wanted to send my Ipad for repair out side of warranty (happy to pay for it).Request was made on 5th of January and been told that DPD will come and pick it up within 2 to 3 days - that didnt happenedI called back and been told that I should give i...

FilipB by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks