main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay as you go

Online account error

@SuperStomper In this case if you're able to access the online account with all features as it is, you wouldn't need to re-register all over again. Please keep us posted if there's any further issues since being up and running again, I'm hopeful everything will be running smoothly now though. 

View more options
4: Newbie

I am still majorly struggling with this, I have made numerous calls etc to support and the advice given such as remove my sim card and re insert it into the phone to help improve the access to my online account whilst using a desktop PC!! 

Some how now when I log in using my user name and password all of my details have been deleted so one logged in it now says I have no phone number ofn the account. I spoke to supprt at 8pm last night for just under and hour and eventually they decided to put me through to tech support but said they could not as it was 8:55 and they were going home soon!

So please can somebody help me to get back to where I have been with this account?

View more options

I'm disappointed to hear you're having problems getting your online account up and running @mobilecentre. I'm sure we'll be able to help you, as this will involve us accessing your account, please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK and we'll be happy to help.

View more options

I do appreciate the information, but I would like to talk to someone if possible that does not say they will call back and never do. Or say it is all fixed please wait 48 hours and nothing changes as another month has now gone by with various missed call backs and 48 hour promises.

Thanks

View more options
Highlighted

Believe us, we know how frustrating that can be @mobilecentre. Our customer promise means getting this looked into straight away. 

Please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker. 

View more options

Facebook and twitter only? This would mean that I can't contact you then even I wanted to - I don't want to which is lucky.

There are other means of communication I believe. Why aren't they useable?

View more options

Hey @mike37p - you can contact us in plenty of different ways. You can either give us a call on 191 from your Vodafone mobile, or via Web Chat here. You can contact our Complaints team via email by filling in this one quick form, or write to us if you like.

Here on the Vodafone Community we're part of the Social Media team, so we deal with any queries we get through our social channels; so our customers are covered from all bases. 

View more options