Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

4G not working

haideriqbal
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi

I have just recently joined Vodafone last week but my experience so far is just horrible. I got new iphone 7 on contract, last Tuesday my sim got active after 50 hrs of purchase and since then I cant get 4G on my device.

I have contacted many advisors online on vodafone and have also gone to store twice. They swapped my sim reset setting but no luck. 

Now Yesterday an online agent told that my number is not configured on something called TRACS. But since then 24+ hrs still no 4G.

If anyone can help me here that would be great. Else I would have no option other than leaving vodafone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Update:

Got my 4G working today. Thanks for all the support.

View solution in original position

64 REPLIES 64

Hi Alex. Im new here and I have the exact same problem. I've gone through the steps mentioned in this tread and I still cannot get 4G to show up. I wonder what the solution to the issue was? Can you help me resolve it too please? Thanks.

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @telmafernandes we're more than happy to check your account just to make sure you have 4G enabled on there. Please send us your details on the private message I've sent you.

Hi 

I seem to have this problem too. No 4G at all just 3G or E anywhere, and I should get good coverage. 

Tried all things in this thread, installed the settings again, turned phone off multiple times, turned data off and on, etc

Any chance you could give it a go from your end?

Thanks

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

HI @simmi84 we're happy to take a look at your account and look to get to the bottom of this. Please contact us by following the steps on the private message I've sent you. 

Hello, I have the same issue as the above posters. Can't get 4G to show up at all. Could I have my account checked please?

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry ot hear you're experiencing problems connecting to a 4G service @bxbear. So we can take a look into this for you,  please get in touch by following the instructions in this private message.

Goldmaxx
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi I am also having issues with 4G,have been onto tech 4 times and still no 4G,had 4G on Virgin with the same phone and same location,any help would be appreciated,thanks.

Liam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Goldmaxx I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your 4G signal. Can you please provide the full postcode of the affected area? We'll then be able to check for any known network issues in the area. 

Have you tried your SIM in another phone at all? This will help diagnose if the issue lies with the SIM or the handset itself. If you also restart your phone or pop it into airplane mode, this will allow your SIM to reconnect with our network. 

Please let us know how you get on.

Been having this same issue since May. Have spent hours and hours on the phone with Vodafone but am now thinking it's time to move networks.

Absolutely disgusting service from Vodafone and they never keep you in the loop, then they wonder why you are angry.

All they can tell me is that they are unable to turn the 4g on on their system from within my profile and that they are working on the issue.

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Ab1984 I'm sorry to hear you're having problems receiving 4G on your phone. 
As you've advised there's a problem with your phone or account settings, we'll need to take a closer look into this for you. So we can help you further, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with our team 😊