main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

4G not working

SOLVED
View solved solution

I'm sorry ot hear you're experiencing problems connecting to a 4G service @bxbear. So we can take a look into this for you,  please get in touch by following the instructions in this private message.

View more options
2: Seeker

Simalr issue  Not able to get any internet signal even after doing all settings also ohone only shows 3g signal where as before on 3 i got 4g , not sure if switching to voxi was a good idea after all!! 

am able to ring and send mesages thats all so far 

PLEASE HELP 

View more options

Same here still having trouble dont know what to do 

View more options
17: Community Champion

As account access required assistance is now no longer available via this forum you'll need to speak with customer support on 191 or Live Chat or speak with the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook and Twitter.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

I I have the same problem too can you help with it 

View more options

Thanks for getting in touch @Sinan_vahab - what phone are you using at the moment? You might just need to update a few of your mobile data settings. 

If you're using an iPhone - go to Settings > Mobile Data > Mobile Data Network. Make sure all the settings are set to, 'pp.vodafone.co.uk', including the LTE section and also change the usernames and passwords to 'wap'.

If you're using an Android - go to Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names > Click on the 3 dots (on the top right of the screen) > Reset to Default. Select Vodafone PayG/Prepaid. Then restart the phone and this should resolve the issue. Give those a try and let me know how you get on. 

View more options