Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Call forwarding costs

We have a business contract and following a call to customer services today to ask about call diverting costs I was advised there is obsolutely no charge involved in this. I have all my mobile calls set to divert to an 0330 number. Given previous bad...

Over a month now without VeryMe working

Error code: 6201.Contacted support and have open support tickets but Vodafone cannot fix this problem, in the meantime I have missed out on a month of rewards. Will this ever be fixed?

flapmio by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

No calls or data whilst connected in Southern Cyprus

I am on a pay monthly contact currently out in Cyprus trying to use roaming data. I am connecting to the Cytavoda network which is a partner network.My phone shows 3/4g but no data is being passed and I cannot make calls. I am close to the border wit...

Resolved! New Sim Card

My brother wants to get a Vodafone sim card, but as I'm trying to get him one I run into a problem with setting up his billing address and his address. It says it's required to have at least 3 years of residential history to check with the bank detai...

Mis sold a new contract

I recently took out a new contract with vodafone after speaking with their live chat advisors. They advised 3 times that the contract I was going to take out came with accessories included. I proceeded with the new contract but on delivery no accesso...

Resolved! My mobile has an op address in New York

My mobile is unable to use uk services such as bbc and search results come up relevant to USA I did a check on my IP address and it shows as New York  I have a nord vpn and that is set to uk ive turned it off but that makes no differencegoogle is set...

Upgrade and agents issues!

Hi All! Both myself and my wife have been with vodafone for about 10 years and overall we are happy with the network apart from the stage when we want to upgrade. It’s same story over and over again - switching supplier would mean better deal for us ...

Phishing

I have received a text message from +44 7555 039549 which reads"From Vodafone: Payment for your latest bill could not be processed by your bank. Please update your payment information via: https://vodafone.repay-bill.com?p=2 "which appears to be a ph...

OneNumber unlinked from primary line after number port-in

Hi! My OneNumber subscription has been unlinked from the primary line following the number transfer to Vodafone. Now it shows in my account as a completely separate subscription. Would you be able to assist me in re-linking it to my primary line?

sirgader by 4: Newbie
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks