Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Vodafone Sure Signal reset to sell on

Hi,I know longer require my Sure Signal and would like to sell it on.Can anybody explain to me how I can reset and de register it ready for its new owner?Many thanksJohn

My Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Unlocked to all networks?

Just took delivery of my Gold S6 Edge 64GB ordered on the 7th of April and they have sent me a Micro SIM. I am actually blown away by the looks of the phone,this is a piece of art and the best looking gadget I've ever held in my hand,[Removed]. The g...

Sim Swap

Hi, I have registered my phone for a sim swap and its been 24 hours and nothing has happened. Any Help? Thanks, Wes 

linehamw by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Deregister Sure Signal

Hi,I have a sure signal that I no longer need because I left Vodafone but I'd like to give it to my fiance to use.  Trouble is now I've left I don't have an active vodafone account to deregister it online.Please can you help deregistering it and what...

Upgrade problems

i, I have recently upgraded to a Samsung s6 from an s3. I have taken out a 4g tariff an in my area it's 4g but my phone only goes to h+ like my old phone. Also my sure signal doesn't work with my new phone. I have just logged on to the Vodafone websi...

I phone 5s upgrade

Today I rang to ask for a PAC code as I wanted to upgrade to a better deal with another supplier.  Using Live Chat I discussed the upgrade options with Vodafone and was offered a new i phone 5s with a deal I was happy with.  I had said I wanted a 32 ...

lost data roaming connectivity

I am in Sorrento Italy and signed up to Euro TravellerI was told that I did not need to enable data roaming before I left UKNow here, I am getting persistent Notifications that I have not got data services "because I didn't enable data roaming before...

paul333 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels