Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Mobile Broadband

hi guys,another newbie here!! so be gentle!! i have uk vodafone mobile broadband(no roaming facility) on my laptop,running windowsXP.in Spain,i have vodafone Spain prepay phones,and want to buy over there, the spanish vodafone mobile broadband too...

sassy1 by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Dell Mini

I received my dell mini on Tuesday, and it all works well. But I have not received the 'free essentials pack', that was advertised as coming with it. Is there a reason why, and if so could you please explain why, and when I shall receive this. I hav...

Ras Error Code

Hi Administrator My mobile connection was working fine on Saturday night. On Sunday morning when I tried to connect I received the RAS Error Code 720. I called up Vodafone on Sunday and Monday and visited the Vodafone store on Sunday. The advice tha...

famah by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

K3565 On Pc Causes Pc To Hang

Hi, I've tried installing the PAYG K3565 dongle on my PC as I don't have a telephone line in to the house. On plugging it in initially, it won't start the auto install so I got a copy of mobile connect and installed that. I can now plug in the don...

Inclement by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vmc And Microsoft Synchrisation Clash

I wonder if you can help. I recently purchased the K3760 USB stick and installed VMC. All good, can access the internet no problem. However in order to access the servers at work I need to connect via VPN and allow the microsoft syncronisation to t...

Shadowuk by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problem With Dongle ... Can Anyone Help Me?

my vodafone dongle has been working fine, however due to a problem with my laptop i had to delete the software.. now when i put the dongle in.. it begins to load the software but then after a few seconds stops and an error box appears with "Error ...

No Way To Safely Remove Usb Modem On Windows

On the old modems you could quit mobile connect. Then there would be an option to remove the usb modem on the toolbar/taskbar. However, this option appears to be removed now. Leaving no option than to just physically remove the modem - however it sh...

nish by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Roaming Questions

Hi, I have a number of question about Roaming with my Broadband (contract) and wonder if your are able to help? I hear also the tarrif is due to change from July 1st and woner if this impacts any of my questions? Questions: 1/ When aboard; will th...

tmantell by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Slow Broadband

Only get 24kbps from vodafone mobile broadband. The USB modem shows constant green light, which reading some other threads suggests we can only expect dial-up speed. Question is whether anything can be done to improve it or if not, will vodafone canc...

Labels