Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

AB51 Network issue

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? About 5 miles. 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to yo...

DAVID152 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

No incoming calls or texts from non-Vodafone numbers

This post/query is primarily for tech support, but if any community member have experienced the same issue before, telling me what resolved it would be much appreciated. The phone in question is a Sony Xperia X Compact. I requested porting my Giffgaf...

Lile by 3: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone non contract pager.

I have a Vodafone non-contract pager and can send SMS to it from a Vodafone mobile (PAYG or Contract) but not from other mobile networks. Is that correct? SMS sent from a Vodafone contract mobile come out of it's included text allowance when sending ...

EyeCloud by 4: Newbie
  • 21 replies
  • 0 thanks

Marshmallow update - LG G4

Hi,after doing the android 6.0 update, the phone is stuck on the vodafone logo when booting. How can I fix this? Regards.

B-12345 by 11: Established
  • 30 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Mobile handset with two phone numbers?

Hello I have a new Vodafone mobile (VFD200) that came with a SIM card. The number was immemorable, so I ordered a free SIM from Vodafone whose number is much better. However, when I WhatsApp (text) recipient A my mobile number that appears on her pho...

4G calls turned off

Not sure if this should be posted here or in Networks. When I was using my phone I got a notifcation pop up saying 4G calls turned off. "vodafone UK has turned off 4G calls on your account". Is this normal? I wasn't aware this was even turned on for ...

dotpaul by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

4s to SE

Hey guys I upgraded last week from my iPhone 4s that I've had for 6 years to the SE and was just curious about a few questions  I revived the phone today and I've left it in its packaging I'm just wandering what  I do with the SIM card ? im aware the...

Renraw19 by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Email excluded

Hi tech team I said as problems arise I would let you know Well because my gmail was going mad due to all the posts about the s8.I thought I'd look in my settings to turn off notifications for now And as soon as I got to email preferences it had the ...

SKYMAN513 by 13: Advanced Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Upgrade to 30 Day Contract

Hi all,Say I am now elegible for an upgrade, but my contract ends on July 30. Am I able to upgrade to a 30 day contract now, and say upgrade to a new phone next month? Without extra charge of course. Many thanks.

• 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Roaming in Spain

Hi,UK SIM in my phone. Have been in Spain for many months. Suddenly only able to connect to Movistar instead of Vodafone ES.Will this affect the £3 a day I pay? as not on a Voda network. Phone won't manually connect. Normally 4G+ in this loaction. 

• 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels