Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Login broken on Firefox

The 2-factor authentication "send code" page is now broken, on Firefox. Was OK.  Now the page has been changed to a different presentation (I have two numbers iin my case, my mobiel and my landline in case my SureSignal is broken) and you can select ...

cliff_g by 9: Established
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal V3 not connecting

Hi, Can someone please help me.I have been trying to connect multiple Sure Signal on the network but getting no where.Were using the Sure Signal V3 device and plugged direclty into a Draytek 2830 router all i'm getting is a red flashing ligth and the...

Sure Signal v3 not connecting

The issue you’re experiencing: flashing red - "suresignal can't access the vodafone system" What light sequence you're seeing: - flashing red and 2 right hand LED'sYour speed test results from here. - 36 mbps down, 7 mbs upYour external IP address fr...

nigelmu by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unlocking

SoI asked the person who i got my iphone from to fill in the request form for unlockigHe got an email saying that vodafone will be in contact in 10 daysIs this correctAnd whats the next step

Vybe by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to add a Vodafone number to SS

I have added some numbers ok. One number won't add. Error message -We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 1024 - [2a1] Repeatedly tried for over a month. I suspect this number is not being recognised as a Vodafone numbe...

vodss16 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

My Vodafone App

I have been trying to log into my account both online and via the mobile app for several days now.I get an error message as posted below after puting in the security code. The same message appears on both mobile and the Mac.Numerous phone calls to 19...

Unauthorised 3rd party charges

Hello, so today I looked at my bill and saw 3 charges for £4.50 for "funnyvidztv". I hadn't even heard of this name. So rang Vodafone up and the person connected me through to them and they said they would investigate and get back to me, which I high...

Web Site Call Usage Log not showing calls

My wife's minutes have just ended mid-call and we wanted to check what she's actually used, since she's never run out of minutes before. Both my wife and I are on VF PAYG.  We both have on-line accounts.  However, neither of these are showing the cal...

screenclip.png
cliff_g by 9: Established
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

How do I add 1gb of data?

Hi I have just been informed that I have used all my data allowance and I had a msg to add 1gb but I must of deleted it can anyone tell me how to add this? And can I just do it for one month?

Labels