Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

How can I setup a call divert on PAYG

Hello, I bought a Vodafone PAYG SIM yesterday as I wanted the ability to divert an additional number (for work) to my personal mobile. I explained this to the staff in Oxford Street yesterday and they happily sold me a PAYG sim (£10).  I put the SIM ...

Resolved! 2 numbers1 sim

Is it possible to have 2 numbers and 1 sim?

jillio by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Fraudulent phone taken out through Carphone Warehouse

Has anyone else had a terrible experience with Vodafone regarding a fraudulent phone being taken out under their name.I have the pleasure of having to deal with Vodafone and Carphone Warehouse and so far my treatment from both has been disgusting.Som...

iOS 10: Apple confirms major security flaw in iPhone software

Apple has confirmed a major security flaw could be affecting iPhones and iPads running iOS 10.The tech giant says it is aware of the issue which could leaves devices open to being hacked and user passwords being cracked.In a statement to Forbes, the ...

kids by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Photos App using a lot of data

I have ended up paying a lot more than I normally would thanks to this app which I had no idea used so much data constantly.... I recently upgraded to a Vodafone Platinum 7 and this was a built in app. Last month I ended up paying £19.50 just for the...

Joykaren by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Plane crew douse smoking Samsung phone -Note 2

Cabin crew on an Indian passenger aircraft have used a fire extinguisher to tackle a smoking Samsung handset. The Note 2 handset was smouldering and spitting sparks, according to a statement from airline IndiGo.The crew’s prompt action meant the airc...

kids by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Contacting BBC Watch Dog??

After many days and even more phone calles to Vodafone I was thinking it's about time we started contacting the BBC with regards to being misled and lied to by Vodafone.I placed my iPhone 7 upgrade on the day Vodafone started taking orderds. I've bee...

wtdvwg40 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

What compensation discounts have people gotten and how?

Sick of waiting for my 7 Plus 128GB Black to be delivered now. Had several opportunities to buy one same day from Apple and collect in store. What sort of discounts or compensation have people gotten for staying with Vodafone and how have you gone ab...

Resolved! Sim change, SS3 ignoring phone.

I bought a new phone and you sent me a nano sim. Now my SS3 won't connect. So far I have: * Reset the SS3.* Deregistered.* Registered.* Reset the SS3 Could someone re-synch my SS3 please? S/No: 42151685767

AndrueC by 4: Newbie
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels