Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Transfer Calls

I have just signed up my company for Vodafone OneNet and have now found out that none of us can transfer calls from our Iphones to each other or to any internal deskphone. Is anyone looking at creating an App to allow this to be possible or putting p...

saundm by 2: Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks

S6 Edge + Marshmallow Update

Hello Everyone i hope i find you all in good health. I have the S6 Edge + but still have not reieved the Marshmallow update.Model is SM-G928F I am on the south coast of England, should i have got it yet or still a case of waiting? Thanks in advanceGo...

Resolved! v3 suresignal not working

Hi I have a v3 sure signal and only 2 of the 3 lights are on it was working fine until to night I have tried resetting it but still not working

sure signal issues

Hi, After having to do a reboot on the BT router last night the sure signal wont seem to allow phones to connect, its up and has the 2 white lights on, but phones wont connect. ive tried - rebooting our phones (2 of them, neither can connect)rebootin...

iany by 4: Newbie
  • 16 replies
  • 0 thanks

Buying PAYG phone without Bundle?

How on earth do I buy a PAYG phone from the Vodafone website without a Big Value Bundle (I already have a Vodafone PAYG SIM)?

MCG65 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

BTWiFi auto connects

Hi! My plan includes BTWiFi. I tried EVERY possibility to make it connect to Auto-BTWiFi according to the help website. Nothing works. On Apple after manually logging in to BT-Openzone I am prpompted to fownload .mobileconfig file. I download and isn...

sirgader by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Complicated VSS problem with adding new user.

I have a really messed up problem with my VSS. The VSS has been in my home for a year now, it has been working fine with my company Vodafone iPhone. Last week I decided to take out a new contract with VF for my wife. I ported her number over (from Th...

De-registering my sure signal

I need to de-register my sure signal but cannot seem to get to the sure signal management screen. Comes up saying error. Could someone please advise how I can do this.

Sure Signal Website not allowing new users

Went to add number in the usual way today, I have tried on google chrome and IE but just get the following error when trying to submit the list of numbers... Error invoking portlet "VAPGatewayController"The source of this error is:com.bea.wsrp.faults...

syscon by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Smart Prime 6 Contract Sim in PAYG phone

Hi all, I recently damaged the phone which is normally on my contract HTC One M9 so I bought a Smart Prime 6 handset as a temporary replacement but it will not recognise my sim. Can someone talk me through what I need to do to get this to work? I kno...

maxracer by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels