Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Forcing users into bundles - appalling practice

This isn't really a question for the community, as I just got my issue resolved (I think...) after 30 minutes on hold to the 191 number. I just wanted to get this off my chest...   The way that Vodafone presents its 'Big Value Bundles' is at best baf...

Vodafone.jpg
MAYG by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Settling an old account

I have been contacted through twitter to send an email to you in regards to the horrendous customer service ive received via your customer service telephone number & online chat. Can some1 please contact by email or mobile call asap as i would like t...

js1986 by 3: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! iPad fault

So my girlfriends contract finished for an iPad 6 months ago, it was a 2 year contract. Apple confirm its faulty / will need replacing and are happy to do this at a reduced cost. They also said as its over two years old, I still have consumer rights ...

V3 VSS Not Working

Hi, My VSS has recently stopped working - everything was fine up until one week ago and nothing has changed with my setup.  The red power light is steady but the first white light is flashing slowly, with the other lights not on at all. I am on Virgi...

V2 Sure Signal Not Working

Hi,My v2 suresignal has stopped working today....two of the lights are one and white but the third isn't.   The suresignal has a local IP and can be pinged. I have run a traceroute to 212.183.133.177 but it times out - detail below. The help (https:/...

ossiejnr by 2: Seeker
  • 20 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Unlocking James Bond Theme Sony Xperia Z5

Hi there,     I am trying to work out how to download my James Bond Theme, I have bought the Spectre version of this phone. The Sony Xperia Lounge doesn't seem to contain this even when I search though themes. Does any one know how to get it?   Also ...

Socks by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

My Vodafone App wont install

I cant download the Vodafone App from Android Playstore - If I try from the link in an sms from Vodafone then it keeps telling me that it is not "Available in my country" but I am IN the UK using a vodafone pay as you go sim. Or if I go directly to t...

bronnyc7 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

change imei

please I want to change my Imei for my  Iphone 6s to be valid outside uk ,,,My Imei is (Removed for security).

youssy by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Customer Service Security Process

On contacting Customer Services by phone today I was asked as part of the security process (a) when I last topped up (b) by how much (c) how long I had had my number and (d) when I last contacted Customer Services. As I could not remember the details...

GPC by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks
Labels