Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure signal deregister

Hi, I've recently moved to BT mobile and I'd like to sell my sure signal box.  Howver as my account is now disabled I can't deregister the sure signal myself.  How can this be done? Regards

Korszun by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Galaxy Note 4 dialer problem for OneNet Express Users

With OneNet Express, when I get a call on a land line, the number is presented with a prefix which tells me which line was called. On my old Galaxy S3, pressing on the number in my call log let me copy the number to the dial screen. I could then edit...

How do I activate a new nano sim?

Got a new iPhone 6 contract with Vodafone yesterday. I am still waiting for the SIM card to activate. I have a full signal. I am unable to receive phone calls, or send text messages. As it says the phone is not connected. What is the problem?

my sure signal V1 has stopped working

my sure signal V1 has stopped working, I have tried to reset but no joy, all I have is 1 green light on the front, one green light and one flashing ornage light at the rear

Proof of Purchase

Hi, I would like a proof of purchase and was advised to get in contact with web chat but cannot find no link to do so. Help! 

DamnBoB by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal 3 stopped working

Hi, My Sure signal 3 has stopped working for all phones that are registered on it. could anyone help? Model 9361Serial no. 40140911880 I have tried the resets, the internet speed is a very stable 35mb. im guessing it needs to be de registered and reg...

Laulau1 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

How do I register new numbers on SS?

I am logging in to MyVodafone, and am immediately presented with a screen that just shows an Account Summary with the phone numbers I have with Vodafone. No matter where I go, I cannot find any link to Set Up Sure Signal.  All of the Information in S...

Spotify

I've recently changed my number but lost Spotify premium how do I get it back?

Kierax by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Vodafone Smart Prime 6 software upgrade

Does anyone have an update of whether the software upgrade mentioned in http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Announcements/Smart-prime-6/m-p/2394072 is definitely going to happen tomorrow?

Upgrade phone is Faulty

I recieved my upgraded about 5 weeks ago now within two weeks i noticed i had few dots on the front facing camera, its not a massive deal but the phone is cleary faulty and i am in the right too get a new one because who wants a faulty phone after tw...

Labels