Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

HTC One Mini 2 mobile data disconnected

I have had my phone since June and I am finding the everytime I leave a wifi area (at home or a friends) my phone won't connect to mobile data (message - disconnected as service is unavaliable). I have to toggle airplane mode on/off to get it to conn...

Resolved! Iphone 6 upgrade

Hi, I currently have the iphone 4s and wondered if there is a way of Vodafone notifying me when the Iphone 6 comes out rather than me keep checking - my contract is currently on a 1 month rolling basis after a 24 month expired? Also if the Iphone is ...

Resolved! Bought a sure signal box second hand

I bought a sure signal box from Ebay that was advertised as part of a job lot that the seller thought was still registered to an unknown third party. I won the auction, and the unit is unsable as it is still registered to someone else. I have asked v...

My sure signal fails to recognise replacement SIM.

Hi there. Some days ago, I received my replacement SIM/phone following an insurance claim (ultra speedily, well done!). Since then, however, I have activated my SIM, and attempted to have it registered on my v2 suresignal. The suresignal that has cau...

Resolved! talktalk mobiles with sure signal

Hi, I have a pay monthly vodafone handset. Also in the household we have 2 talktalk handsets which use the vodafone network. We suffer from terrible signal where we live so I was considering getting a sure signal. The question is would I be able to u...

sholty2 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

BlackBerry 8520 Enterprise Activation Issue

I have an unlocked ex Virgin Mobile BlackBerry 8520, it was on a BIS contract with Virgin. I have now acquired a Vodafone SIM with the BES Enterprise add on. I have an enterprise activation code from my system administrator that is associated with my...

Johno779 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Blackberry package

Hello, will be moving to London next week as a postgrad student and interested in getting a phone plan with a blackberry, plan would include all unlimited for a cost of around 30 pounds. I've had a contract with this in Canada for the past few years ...

Re-register of Sure Signal

Good afternoon, I have recently purchased a Vodafone Sure SIgnal (Serial Number 40113603217), the seller assures me that he has de-registered it, but upon attempting to register it, the site informs me that it is already registered? Can you please he...

LG G3 call dropping

Hi, I'm a new vodafone customer who has just purchased the above smartphone . Yesterday was the last of my 14 day cooling off period and as I've had problems with nearly every call I make dropping I decided to give customer services a call.I purchase...

Tony30uk by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

WiFi doesnt appear on network list

Hello, Im using R212 device , I have tried many ways like reset , shorten wifi name , delete known network and other and still the device WiFi doesnt appear on network list. (it does sometimes)

Labels