Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal - Flashing Red Light, two solid Orange lights

My fairly new SureSignal, which has been working properly since it was installed, has now stopped working and shows a Flashing Red Light with Two Static Amber Lignts - and obviously no signal.There has been no change in my set up - Same Router, Same ...

Phone won't make outgoing calls

Hi, I got my Galaxy SIII a couple of weeks ago and noticed that sometimes it just won't make calls. It will either just drop straight away and show the "Call Ended" screen, or wait about 10 seconds then do it. It's getting very annoying as I've moved...

JDE1990 by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

I Can Hear Them But They Can't Hear Me!?

Ok, this has happend at least 8-9 times in 2 days!! Once connected to a call, the person on the other end of the line is unable to hear me. I have had my phone barely a week, I have done no ROM upgrades or hotfixes and both parties have definately ...

Resolved! Re-sync Needed

Hi Since changing the SIM in my phone ( a week ago), it will not connect to my SS.  The other phones in the house connect and work just fine through the SS.  I have tried a factory reset to no avail. Please would you re-sync it.  S/N 40110548423 Than...

arcturus by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

New Phones - No Service?

Hiya Just updated my daughters phones to iphone 4s.  Both set up but neither working because it says 'No Service'.  Do we have to wait a while before they kick in? Rach x

How to remove the content control?

Hi at first the content control wasn't an issue but it is a nuisance that i don't have full access to something I paid for so is there a way to remove the control online? without having to go out and find a store? Im a pay as you go customer and real...

Atlas1 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unlcoking iphone 5S

I Recieved my upgrade from Vodafone last week which is a Iphone 5s. 6 days ago i filled out a form onlne to request for the phone to get unlcoked. i have recieved no correspndance from Vodafone. Does anybody know the process? shoud i have recieved a ...

Marvin80 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Suresignal V3 - phone signal keeps cutting out mid call

Hi, Every time I use my phone the signal disappears thus dropping the call. I have full signal strength upto this point. When the signal goes, it goes completely and says 'no service' on the phone and then reappears with full strength signal again. I...

Signal strength is poor.

I have recently just swapped network to Vodafone as I was getting very poor service/network with EE. Now I am on Vodafone I still get very little network: where can you get a Sure Signal booster from and is it worth it?!Graham Maxlow

Labels