Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! How can I disable SMS on my K3770 USB.

As the subject says. I diont want to use the SMS feature and would like to disable it but cannot find any method of doing this. Any suggestions ?

beejay62 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

K3570-Z Dongle Not Working Once Topped Up

Hi there, I topped up £15 around 11pm on sat the 18th. Usualy once i have topped up i can access websites other than the vodafone one instantly. I have topped up around 8 to 9 times before since getting the dongle and never experienced any issues wha...

akema by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

E172 Dongle - How do I connect to my wireless router?

I have just purchsed a Sitecom WL-610 wireless router for use with my E172 Vodafone dongle. I cn coonect to the router but this dos'ne connect to the internet. The blue light on the dongle flashes but dos'nt connect. Can you give me some guidence on ...

Bob Berry by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Received an Invalid Response

I'm trying to buy train tickets from thetrainline.com, but every time I try to find trains, I get this message. I've asked my friend who doesn't use mobile broadband to try, and he says the website works just fine.What could be causing the problem? I...

internet dongle

i topped up my internet dongle on fri 20th jan and it ran out by the 23rd jan what can i do about this as it not the 1st time this has happend

SammLowe by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

MOBILE BROADBAND FROM CONTRACT TO PAY AS U GO

Hi I had a dongle with contract last year with vodafone which I needed for 3 months and then I cancelled it. Now I am interested in using using the same dongle but for pay as you go instead of having a contract. Can I activate it on my own online or ...

Airtel-Vodafone K3520 dongle - Use in UK

I bought a K3520 Pay As You Go dongle from Airtel-Vodafone in the Channel Islands. They told me that I could use this dongle in the UK or elsewhere in Europe if I bought a Vodafone SIM card in the relevant country - important for me because I travel ...

batesrd by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Where to download VMB v10.2.300.32558

I have a K4511 VMB stick which worked the first few times I used it but now as it tries conect I get the "Mobile connection not possible" error. I have been looking round the eForum and discovered I need to download the latest software, however the l...

Labels