Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

K3085-Z - Cannot get internet connection

Hi Had this for a couple of weeks now. Installed fine on my Windows 7 laptop and able to send SMS's. However, whenever I try to open an internet browsing session Explorer immediatley says it is unable to display the page - just like if there was no ...

DustD by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

HTTP Error 504: Gateway Timeout

For quite some time now, http://www.northernrock.co.uk/ is rarely accessible via Vodafone's mobile broadband. There's a very long wait, then eventually it returns the 504 error. I don't think there's any problem with the website as it's perfectly vi...

techmind by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

K3570-Z installation

I have bought the K3570-Z USB Stick. I have tried installing it but the software get so far then rolls back. The point of roll-back is when it is installing and starting services ( which services i don't know) then it performs the roll back. I have ...

K3765 - Constant Disconnection

I use a K3765 USB modem. Problem: Same problem that appears to have not been fixed for 3 years as shown by the issue being present on the forums, how that is possible I will never understand. The mobile broadband is constantly disconnecting (Message...

Gehirn by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Mobile Broadband - My Connection Speed Has Slowed To A Crawl

Hi There I have had vodafone mobile broadband for just over a year now. It's been a rocky ride i can tell you. Sometimes it's been terrible but then usually in a day or so it will go back to normal. Not this time. I have been having EXTREME problem...

sakotius by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Ending the contract

Hello As far as I remember my contract will end soon. I do not want to extend it any longer, as the service is extremely poor in my area. (For example it has taken 20 min. to open this very website). What should I do, what are requirements, what to d...

Randy by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Official Sony Ericsson Satio Questions Thread

The Sony Ericsson Satio has finally arrived, and we know everyone has a lot of questions about it! This thread is for any questions that you want to ask about it that we haven't already answered. :excl: Please read the Official Sony Ericsson Satio...

VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - Can I use Contract SIM in PAYG dongle?

Hi guys, Im new on here! Unfortunately I have only signed up in a grump and at the last straw! I have for 3 months now been paying for my vodafone contract not using 1mb of internet as my dongle broke! It broke through general wear and tear, not st...

Becks88215 by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels