Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

NW7 - North London

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?Yes only one location. Works ok in central London.  2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? Mill Hill 3) Does the iss...

Contract Issues - Finally had enough!

Hi,Been a Vodafone customer for over 10 years and finally after years of false promises and lies and lots of errors I finally thought someone was willing to look into my problems over the last 2 and a half years. I then get a voicemail 4 days after t...

ABrady by 1: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

A new data only SIM - that should be easy...

I wanted a data-only SIM back in June to use in my TP-LINK Mobile Wifi device while visiting a friend in the Scottish highlands. I popped into my local Vodafone shop and they said they could offer me a PAYG SIM with 1GB of data for 90 days for just £...

geoffd by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

people tell me my mobile just rings but does not show up as missed call

Friends or family are telling me that they have rung my mobile and it just rings.  They wonder why I haven't rung them back but my phone does not ring nor does it come up as a missed call and it is always by me.  This does not happen all the time but...

Phil2017 by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

No service permanently displayed

I got a replacement sim for my phone as I lost it, so I got another phone (previously on EE but was unlocked) and a replacement sim, however all it says is no service in the top right wherever I go. Do you know how I can fix this?

Judesxh by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Billing

Hi how can you be charged 15p for calling the none emergency police number . When the police tell you to use this number instead of 999 i think it wrong to be charged for using this number 

Network issues

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?No, anywhere I go 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to ...

dongle

hi why wont my dogle work in my vehicle when my 3 dongle does no prob tia

vonmax by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Free PAYGo SIM from a store

Is there any reason why a store won't give me one?And insist on a payment of £10? 

Mikexx by 1: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Voice mail

Is there any way I can listen to voice mail without having credit on PAYG?

harrydoy by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels