Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

LS19 - Leeds

Firstly, I've checked the network status page and while there were issues a few miles away, these should have been resolved nearly a week ago. Last time I posted (here), I was advised to wait until the maintenance a few miles away had been finished ...

jmclusky by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Router dropping connection / Apple Airplay / Loss of speed

Hello.  I've recently moved over to Vodafone Broadband and in general it's going ok.   One issue however is that Airplay (used for communication with all my Apple devices) no longer works on the network.  My Amp (which is the Airplay end-point is no ...

My Vodafone usage

all day yesterday and today i cannot see my usage it keeps coming up with an error, anybody else have this? 

VLB by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Ongoing monthly cost

I'm hoping someone from vodafone will be able to pick this up and detail for me my ongoing monthly cost. I have upgraded package to p9lite with 1GB data for £17.10 a month In order to match a deal an additional 2GB free data was applied. Also a free ...

andybb by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

New SIM, no service

Hi My contract with 3 ends in the next 2 days, and i decided to get a SIM only monthly contract with Vodafone as the signal is much better in my area.Unfortunately the first SIM that i ordered wasn't a microsim like i need for my IPhone 4 (totally my...

Samsung S8/S8+

I ordered a s8 plus on the 19th April didn't receive it contacted Vodafone 7 times kept being it was not in stock by some advisers and others saying it will be there by 28th so I tried one last time yesterday to be told that an order had been put thr...

Account has been messed up following botched upgrade

Hi,I'm posting here as an attempt at a resolution over the phone has been mainly fruitless, despite the best efforts of some of the Vodafone staff. Last week, on the 4th April I called to give 30 days notice on one of my 6 lines as my Son is taking o...

Broadband and Home phone

I just signed up for the Broadband and Home phone package, should i be scared?  Has anyone had a good experience?Maybe i should cancel it?

Credit File - missed payment recorded in error

Hi all, Im another person who has had a mortage application fail due to the poor processes that vodafone have, i cancelled my contract back in feb/march 2016 and gave notice and then stopped the direct debit as was told i had no further payments to g...

Cascauk by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels