Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

New broadband supplier and Sure Signal has stopped working

Hi there, Had a new fast broadband installed yesterday from Gigaclear - small company offering rural broadband. And now my Sure Signal isn't working. I read on another post that the IP address might not be Whitelisted?! Does this apply to me??? IP ad...

Sure Signal Issues

Hi, I am trying to help a client who are having issues with their Vodaphone Sure Signal as follows. Customer has tested this as working through his BT ADSL backup connection, so issue appears to be when he connects through the FTTC. The serial number...

rneil35 by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mass exerduss

Mate been on web chat hold here for 20mins trying to get transfered to cancellations.Only wants the pac code,VF are either stalling him or there is a long long que of people leaving lol

davyo by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Very poor customer service

I am very angry at the moment and really dont know how to get things sorted. I have contacted Vodaphone by webchat more than 3 times and by phone more than 3 times to get my issue resolved and it still isnt working. I have paid £5 per month for the l...

Julesbod by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

My Bill

I have not checked my bill for months, no idea why..... stupid right! Went to check recently and it's all change! I understand it in the most part but how do I see itemisation of my unbilled usage? It was always possible with the old style bills. And...

samdan by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Getting Replacement Receipt

I need to get a replacement receipt for my phone. I know the date of purchase, card used, shop, IMEI of the phone and details like that. Just need help to get the receipt replaced

Flather by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! VERY frustrated with Vodaphone - cannot re-connect to Exchange

Last week I received an update from Vodaphone, so I complied and downloaded and installed it on my Vodaphone Smart Ultra 6. No problem... except that it stopped me from receiving emails on my Exchange account. I contacted Vodaphone who siad they'd he...

Finding unlock code?

I recently requested an unlock code for an iphone 4. My wife told me that my unlock code had appeared on the iphone 4, but when I came to check it, it had gone from the screen. How do I find it again?

No Mobile Data for 10 Days!!

I upgraded my phone in August to a iPhone 6S Plus, on a tariff including unlimited calls and texts and 20gb of wifi.10 days ago, my mobile data suddenly stopped working. It says I'm connected to 4G until I try to use anything that accesses the intern...

Labels