Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Can't receive calls or texts after porting

I ported today from O2 to Vodafone. I am able to make calls but can't receive calls or texts now. When you try to call my mobile now it says that there's a fault and to try againive rebooted the phone and called customer service but no help. Sadly fo...

Network coverage GU32

Simon SimonModerator (Retired)‎30-12-2013 12:54 PMIf you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or...

NickMeigh by 2: Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Can't change any bar settings.

Hey guys, I've recently joined Vodafone on a Pay Monthly contract but for some reason the changes to my account's settings, e.g. opting out of World Traveller or opting in to UK Data Cap are not saved at all. Although I receive the successful "usuall...

Using alternative networks when roaming

I have an unlocked iPhone 5s with a Vodafone UK monthly contract SIM that includes 5GB of UK data and 2GB of EU roaming data. My phone's carrier settings are set to automatic. I am currently in Germany and my phone automatically uses the German Vodaf...

gdc by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Suresignal V3 not working

Hi everyone, having problems with my sure signal v3, its been intermittently working the last few months, it doesn't work most of the day but occasionally kicks in now and again, then stops again.  Currently it isn't boosting my signal but looking at...

Ted444 by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! My vodafone app

hello having problems with the app it keeps saying check your data connection and i have mobile data on, i put a block on my internet on an old phone ages ago could this be the cause of it?

gaz83 by 4: Newbie
  • 10 replies
  • 1 thanks

Samsung galaxy S7 edge

My S7 bought in Italy does not let download My Vodafone even if I have a UK SIM. Do you know why? Thanks in advance to anyone 

Gallone by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

SureSignal V3 - Only 1 Mobile Connected

I have a new SureSignal V3 and can only get one of our two mobiles to connect successfuly to the device, both mobiles are set-up correctly online. Chat Room Advisor suggested powering off the mobile, removing the SIM for 10 mins, then reinserting and...

sammyh25 by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels