Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Removing mobile number after split with partner

After splitting with other half, I am trying to get his number removed from my account.   They say they need to speak to him, but when he called he failed credit check and couldn;t get an account of his own. My account was then put in to dispute. I h...

Lynneb21 by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Help with Sim Only Swap

Hi everyone, I've had a pay monthly sim only contract for a long while (much longer than 12 months) and now would like to upgrade to a Christmas offer from Vodafon SIMO Red Bundle (20 GB data, unlimited calles/txts). My phone is an old model, so is a...

VforV by 3: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to get refund for cancelled order

II cancelled an  online click and collect order I never collected. It has been almost 3 weeks and still waiting for my £109 refund.  Im sure they are doing this to force you to give up on ever receiving your money.  How come ebay curries and most lar...

diane555 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Had no working phone for 27 days!

This is very long winded, by the end I'm sure you'll see why I'm so frustrated.I went on holiday to a remote country, no 3G there but I could hop onto the hotel wifi. I capped my data as I was worried it was eating it up even though it wasn't connect...

Getting <30Meg on 76Meg Service in Overton RG25 3** area

As the title said, getting regular bad service in the late afternoon/evening.  With a 76Meg service, I expect to get at least 90% of that, so ~68Meg.  Is this something that can be 'tweaked to ensure I get a minimal standard? 

No signal at BH31 AGAIN

No signal at BH31 again.... You need to sort this problem out once and for all. It breaks REGULARLY and is not good enough.

Slc334 by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal deregister

Hi,Ive had my contract ported to EE, but i want to be able to reregister my sure signal to my partners vodafone account.As I am no longer with Vodafone, my account has been disabled, so i need to get the sure signal deregistered?thanks 

jbwork by 2: Seeker
  • 114 replies
  • 0 thanks

Software update

Morning. Updated my phone software this morning and ever since I've been getting this messageIt looks like you?ve swapped your SIM or updated your device. To continue using data and sending picture messages, you need to update your settings manually,...

Internet access charges I was not told about

I  am an elderly user so please be patient. I bought a Smart Phone 7 recently, but no one in the shop told me that I would be charged £2.00 per day unless I switched Internet access off.  All I want is to make phone calls, and I find I have spent £40...

jmbh by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Data Bar

I'm trying to put a data bar on my sons phone.  It tells me that I'm not eligible for this even though I've managed to do this before. 

TJ1901 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels