Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Blocking withheld numbers

Hi does anybody know please if it's possible to block withheld/anonymous numbers from iPhone 6. If not are there any apps that could do it?  Thanks 

gaynormc by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

My Vodafone App on Android 7.0

This app works fine on Android 6.0 but refuses to work on Android 7.0 Keeps on popping up with this message and I have not found a way around it yet. "We're having a few technical difficulties at the moment. We're working hard to get things sorted" D...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Fibre Broadband Customer Service

Have been with Sky Broadband for a number of years, and with Sky TV on their top package for years, paying them a handsome amount every month.  Tried to upgrade to their fibre broadband, but was rather disappointed to see they had a £50.00 connection...

glendvd by 3: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 13 thanks

Live Chat Always Busy

- Overcharged last month; added Vodafone World Traveller to account however this was not taken into account when adding my bill - I can't check if this has been corrected as I am abroad and to log into my account website says I need to receive a secu...

zemyp by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 1 thanks

Massive android os data usage

I have just got the S7 with a 10gb data allowance. I previously had a S5 with 1gb. My new S7 has had 4.19gb of data used in the last 2 days as background data for the android os. Please can someone advise how this is possible? I have turned backgroun...

how to cancel spoifty

I am fed up with constanly ringing vodafone, going instore to cancel spotify on my phone. I was given a link to cancel the app but my phone is not working anymore. its along story but if you check on the computer you will see how many times i have co...

geri1960 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 7 plus Could not activate mobile data network

Hi, Does anyone else have a problem where instead of seamlessly switching from 4g down to 3g, their iPhone 7 plus displays an error message 'Could not activate mobile data network' followed swiftly by the phone switching to 3g? Note, 99.9% of the tim...

oliverl by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Advice when Spotify Premium reverts to restricted version

If you're Spotify Premium has reverted to the restricted version, this is how I resolved mine... 1. Uninstall the Spotify app2. Visit spotify.com and reset password3. Re-install the Spotify app and log in with the new details I first of all contacted...

Wrong delivery address!

HELP!  I upgraded last Thursday and for some unknown reason, Vodafone delivered my handset to a completely unrelated address.I've been trying every day to get them to collect the phone from this address (which is a company and they have confirmed tha...

Labels