Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Bricked my HTC M9. What are the options?

Just bricked my HTC M9, trying to return it to stock firmware after my EX got it flashed with some custom firmware.  Hard reset does not work, though the phone goes into download mode, as well as recovery mode. S-ON. The only way I see is to find off...

w0rt3x by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Using a PAYG sim in a GPRS modem. Reading encoded texts from Vodafone.

To access my account online, Vodafone send a text with the code in to my number. Thats great if I am using a phone, but I am using a GPRS modem. The text gets to it ok, but it's encrypted so I can't read the code out. To access my account, I have to ...

rich5563 by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! lost text voucher

Hi  i claimed and received a rewards voucher by text for a vodafone smart speed 6 phone but have deleted it accidently before redeeming it. Can it be re-sent to my phone

21kevin by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

My texts aren't sending?

i have an iphone 5c and i'm on a monthly contract and for some reason my texts have stopped sending? i have unlimited texting and it only started playing up at around 7pm, but i can't send texts to any of my contacts which is pretty annoying. I've re...

Information please

Hello, I made an online order four days ago, I get a message telling you immediately receive an email with an update and so far I have not heard if I send the phone or not, or anything, but that if I already deducted from my bank money. I wonder if t...

susan_29 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! checking credit

I have a Vodafone payg SIM card in a dialler 30 foot up a barn wall. Is there any way to check the credit on the SIM without climbing the wall and putting the card in a phone?

Unable to add numbers to sure signal

I registered a new sure signal on Friday morning however I am getting the error 'sorry, we're having a technical problem at the moment. PLease try again in a few minutes. If you keep seeing this message, please contact use through the help centre' ev...

Labels