Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Contact

Why when my wife rings my Mobile number is she told this number in not allowed ?     My Pay-as-you-go number is (Removed for security) , My Wife's Contract Mobile Number is (Removed for security)  .  Both are VODAFONE Numbers 

Resolved! vodafone sure signal

Hello does anyone know if sure signal will work only with Vodafone or will it create 3g network for any operator,?can it be reflashed to do this ?many many thanks in advance Andy T

Hiratio by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! I want to buy a sim card at the airport

Hello, I plan to come to London on the week of June 5th. I want to buy a local sim card. I have a question. Is it possible to purchase the sim card at the airport after I land? How much is it? Best regards, Kate

ArtiKate by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Smart Ultra 7 and Pro 7 EXIST! Videos!

Hello, Just couple of videos showing Smart 7 and NEW in line Pro 7 (fingerprint scanner, QHD screen, metal frame!) I am personally rooting for Vodafone UK to push for getting both. Ultra 7 if priced, at £125 like 6 was would keep the momentum and Pro...

Frug000 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal

I have registered my Sure Signal and whatever I do I cannot get it working. Please can someone talk me through. I have registered mobiles to it, and I have reset it, but no luck. I have spoken to someone in the Tech Team but when I did everything the...

Stephy63 by 3: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

trouble shooting

I have a red light flashing and an orange phone signal, my phone says no service

steve63 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wifi Calling (iPhone 6)

Anyone know if vodafone have any plan to support wi fi calling on iphone 6 any time soon ? If not they will lose all 4 phone contracts in this house as the suresignal does not cut it anymore , its range is rubbish

Data roaming in France for a PAYG customer

Hi there, I have 2 Voda PAYG sims, one in an old phone, the other is a data sim in an unlocked MiFi. I need a modest amount of data for 2 weeks when I go to France, to check emails on a laptop. Can you advise on the best solution? I can't use tetheri...

gterr by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Message+

I have a problem with Message+ on a Galaxy S4 mini running 4.4.2It works in SMS mode, but Chat mode does not work. Under Settings>Chat it perpetually states "Connecting to service" and never connects. I have confirmed my number and received the "Setu...

Labels