Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

No ringtone Smart ultra 6

Hi All. 1 week ago the call notification on my 3 month old Smart Ultra 6 fell silent with the volume reverting to silent all the time. This caused me to miss some very important calls. The Vodafone shop were baffled but they cleared my phone back to ...

foneless by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Iphone se delays

So upgraded to an iphone se 2 weeks ago was told 7-10 days after being fobbed off for days finally got told another 2-3 weeks and now I can't even cancel my contract till it gets here! Vodafone are a joke! 1 guy even blamed dpd for their low stock ! ...

Reach78 by 2: Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Roaming Iphone SE

I bought an Iphone SE and have Euro Traveller. I now see Vodafone is giving free roaming in Europe. It appears to be a little unfair that i have to pay £3 per day. I have been with Vodafone for 20 years. I spoke to Customer Sevices just now and the g...

Madboy by 6: Helper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! we need more data on pay as you go

Since I've been moved onto the new 4G £30 unlimted call & text with 6GB Data. My Head is Always Telling me,  "Unlimited Data" Because I noramally Use Around 10GB or Even More. So When I'm Using My iPhone 6s. I'm always thinking that I can't watch any...

Resolved! hold music jump

when i be waiting for customer service the hold music is mess up you hear song for 1 sec then women voice then next music for 1 sec. this need be fix come on vodafone please fix the hold music issue 

Vodaphone App

I have a vodaphone smart 6 and now the my vodaphone app is playing up you tap the app the screen goes white then it goes back to home screen, its driving me crackers  

Battery Notification Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

I have a Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 when the battery is below below 15% power and charging i get a notification at its worst every couple of seconds saying the battery level, pretty much renders the phone useless whilst charging until above 15%. The blue...

sim free

I would like to buy a phone to my mum who lives  abroad. Can I buy it Sim free?

Vodafone App - "technical difficulties"

I altered my contract yesterday. Since then the VF app claims it is having "technical difficulties" and will not retreive anything to do with my account. So far I've reinstalled the app and waited a day, but neither approach has fixed things. I am no...

Power light and first two lights are solid white

Hi  I get one red light and then the first two lights are solid white My tracert results are C:\Users\Strudwick>tracert 212.183.133.177Tracing route to 212.183.133.177 over a maximum of 30 hops1 2 ms 2 ms 1 ms BThomehub.home [192.168.1.254]2 * * * Re...

dws199 by 4: Newbie
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels