Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Moto G 4G LTE - OTA system update

Hi I'd like to ask about Vodafone's plans for the OTA Android update to Lollipop 5.X for my Motorolla Moto G 4G LTE. This update is long overdue for Vodafone. I've been waiting for it for months now and, to be honest, I'm getting anxious. Can you con...

HTC DESIRE 510 STOCK

Hello  today i had a update randomly come up again it's an update from some time ago and eventually i attempted an update with it today and it got to 95% and said (ERROR) then it restarted my phone, and now it show's HTC Desire, logo then it reboot's...

jplay444 by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

jeep z6 phone

hi trying to get 3g internet settings to work on a jeep z6 in uk have 3g but no internet plaese help?

Resolved! Suresignal stopped working on Virginmedia

Can you look at my Suresignal 1 please. Serial 21224324067  Not connecting but unit seems alive presently lights 1 and 2 lit..  Done a factory reset.  Speedtest results app 55mb down 3mb up. Ip address from the link 80.7.47.45   Pingtest result B* pi...

ACBealing by 4: Newbie
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can not connect properly to home wife.

I have a galaxy note3 and for some reason I can no longer connect to my home wifi properly. It still connects to the network and shows full network bars but the arrows do not light up and the Internet just will not work at all. I can connect to other...

Resolved! Cannot connect samsung after powercut help?

I had a 8 hour unexpected powercut yesterday and eversince my Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 does not have any connectivity. Its fine if wi-fi is taken off and my data connection is used and i can cannect to the net but as soon as wi-fi is back on nothing happ...

Starjax by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wi-Fi Question R207 device

I was asked by a friend to "sort out" a new R207 Wi FI device as it would not connect to the internet. It was purchased two weeks ago with 1 Gb of data pre loaded. The device works perfectly and connects to the network but will not allow internet acc...

pafos by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sony Xperia Z3 cracked screen

Yesterday morning (16th June) my Sony Xperia Z3 screen inexplicably shattered whilst in the front pocket of my jeans, and as a result, the touch screen no longer works. There was nothing else in my pocket, nor did the phone receive any trauma that co...

Got 3g but no 4g on Unlocked HTC One m8

Took on Vodafone 4g tariff beginning of June 15, so far not been able to connect to 4g.  Had 10+ calls to Vodafone and there tech teams, 3 separate SIMs, many checks on coverage (OK), phone APN config (OK) and network mode (OK - GSM / WCDMA / LTE Aut...

dbarber by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels