Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure signal 3 suddenly stopped working with iphone6

My wife's iphone6 suddenly stopped working with my Suresignal3.  My iphone 6+ was still working perfectly.  I tried resetting the phone, updating the OS, re booting the suresignal and nothing worked then suddenly the phone started working again and m...

nblake by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

SS v1 not working

Hi, My Nexus 5 wont connect to my SS v1 I have a Asus RT-N66U roter on BT infinity and I have assigned the SS an IP. When swapping my sim to an old Samsung it would connect, then swapping back to my Nexus allowed that to connect...which worked for mo...

connected by 2: Seeker
  • 24 replies
  • 0 thanks

app called updates

can i remove some of the vodafone apps - one is called updtes and the other is calld discover, cant seem to remove either 

mobile wifi

Want to how 500mb was used in one day(8th may) ive had problems with the mobile broadband overcharging and as yet I haven't received any recompense. I was also overcharged in November and December and even though the device was taken away and repaire...

blee73 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal 3 - Suddenly stopped working

Hello,I have had my Vodafone Sure Signal 3 for some years now - through different routers, even changed address.  Always fine.   Suddenly a few days ago it stopped working. No other change happening at same time. I have follwed Jenny's guide - in mca...

Wrong mobile device delivered and customer services lacking

HiI am very frustrated! My mobile phone broke and I was very grateful when customer services arranged for an early upgrade, 2 weeks early.I upgraded to iPhone 6 and was told it would be delivered the next day. It has arrived a day late! I was feeling...

Gsolan by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Htc one m9

HiI've just received a HTC One m9 but my YouTube videos are very pixelated and blurry? I've tried setting the resolution but it's the sameCan somebody help?Thanks

Push notifications

Seem to have lost push notifications coming through on my emails, periscope and facebook.... anyone else with the same issue?Using Gmail and Outlook

Vodafone Smart 4 Mini - one on Android 4.4.2 another on 4.2.2 ?!

Hi there, I have just bought two Vodafone Smart 4 Mini phones. Both were bought at the same time and from the same shop. Looking at the phone information after switching on, one device is on Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat), the other device is on Android 4.2....

Labels