Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Where to sell new S5 and buy IPhone S6?

Can anybody recommend a reputable place/site to sell my brand new Samsung S5 and buy an iPhone 6? The Samsung is too big for me and I didn't open the box until after the two week replacement window. Thank you.

Resolved! Order Status

I ordered an iPhone 6 plus 64 gb in space grey on 27/10. At the time of the order, the website said it would take 2-3 weeks to arrive, I know I'm still within that timeframe but I find it worrying that all I have received from Vodafone is confirmatio...

miaowface by 4: Newbie
  • 28 replies
  • 0 thanks

SURESIGNAL COMPLETE LACK OF SUPPORT - £100 WASTED

Well the saga goes on and it really is a WASTE OF LIFE.You will hear customers say they have been through the 191 circus for hours ....and you think, exaggeration!Nope..it's all true. 191, enter your pin, then go 2, 2, 2 and 5 for sure signal ...you ...

Sure Signal web registration

Hi, I registered my new sure signal v3 last week while I had a temporary sim after joining vodafone. however, once I got my own number ported across the sure signal disappeared from my online account, so I called vodafone last night and they de-regis...

VickRT by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Using my sim in an iphone4s

Hi, I have an iphone 4s which I have a sim that I can send texts and browse the web with. Originally it came with a smart tab 4, can I get it tweaked so that I can use it to make and receive calls?  Thanks

Vodafone Update Software Problems

Since the android update yesterday, my phone has been failing to do some of the most basic ommands due to a problem with the Vodafone Updates. e.g. Clicking on a google now link brings up and error saying "Unfortunately Vodafone Updates has stopped"....

Calling tech team ...

You guys must be overwhelmed with the amount of traffic on this section of the forum - ALL complaining about their Sure Signal box being suspended. Someone at Vodafone must have this down as an objective. It's costing the business customers. I am a n...

Eyebrox by 3: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

SS v3 - No power light

My SS v3 had been fine, but has now stopped working and has not lights on at all. I have tried it in different plug sockets in case the issue is with the power supply, but it isn't. Please can you tell me how I can get it replaced as it is only a few...

rosyt by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

IPad mini 2 order

Is anyone else waiting for an order for ipad mini2? When I ordered the ipad it said 1-2 weeks delivery. We'll tomorrow is 2 weeks and we are still waiting to hear anything!

Lora1701 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

BBM not working?!

Hello Vodafone staff and other users!My BBM stopped working on the 11th October 2014 at around 11:30 am. I have tried multiple times to get my BBM to work but it won't? I even tried swapping my price plan ect. Vodafone even told me they would give me...

LaurenJ by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels