Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

SureSignal is Suspended, how can I un-suspend?

HiMy Vodafone Suresignal (v3) box has been suspended, which is strange as the activation text message only came through on the 15th Decmber 2104. I followed the link included in the txt but there is no information that tells me how to un-suspend. I t...

Resolved! Old sim card

Hi,I found an old sim card that was given to me ages ago, but I can't remember the sim or even the phone number. Is there any way of finding these out so I can use my sim?Thanks

Both wifi and mobile network symbols showing

Hi As you can see from the attached picture both my my wifi symbols and mobile network symbols are appearing at the top.  This is causing issues with my phone - it is making my apps freeze and crash and some I cant even open.  Its almost as if the ph...

illymus by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

R215

i have a r215 signed up sunday worked fine out of the box last night couldnt get anything to connect now getting a message 'network disabled becuase internet connection is slow' anyone got an idea what is going on and how i can resolve it please?

Sure Signal V3 solid red light, slow flashing internet light

Hi Support, tried a reset but still has a solid Red Light and Slow Flashing Internet Light.It has been working fine for 6 months and nothing has changed hardware/lines wise. Speed Test: 63MB Download : 84MB UploadSerial Number: 40131139848External IP...

Ipad air 2 upgrade

I've been looking to upgrade my ipad 4 to the latest air 2 128gb model for a few weeks. Was offered £79 off with the £29/montj contract before NHS discount as there doesn't seem to be any clear upgrade path or offers.This was first offered 6-7 weeks ...

Resolved! Help! Daughter dropped phone in loo!

Hi,My daughter dropped her phone down the toilet and it is damaged beyond repair. Looking to try and buy cheap 2nd hand phone but what should I look out for? Adverts say 'locked' and 'unlocked' does this mean in couldn't buy it and put her SIM in?Any...

Transferring my number to new micro sim

It seemed straightforward in the Vodafone shop yesterday - a new micro sim to replace my old one for a new smart phone.  The staff member who helped me said that it should take a couple of hours to activate "but in a very few cases and hardly ever, i...

PaulineH by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal 3 out of stock.....again.

Been to two stores in Norwich neither have any stock nor have any ida when they are getting them.  Tried to order online but the website wont even add the item to basket. They are selling for over £150 a time on ebay....why is a company of Vodaphones...

Opaltine by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone are you joking?

Hi VF, My wife recieved this email below this morning and by coincidence? Now my Sure Signal is not working, we run two mobiles through it, mine is a business line, so at the moment I am loosing customers/money. Please would you be kind enough to loo...

Paffman by 7: Helper
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels