Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Iphone 5 sent for repair under EU Consumer Warranty 2 years

My Iphone 5 stopped working on 9th of August (day after my wedding and day before I went on Honeymoon) I went straight to apple to see what they could do but unfortunatly they were too busy to help so had to go on my honeymoon without a phone, unable...

lmckenny by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Disappointed - ordered iphone 6 plus and got iphone 6 - now waiting

I ordered the iphone 6 plus a week and a bit ago and told the customer service representative 3 times that i want the iphone plus, 128gb model, in gold, and on the 7gb (£58.50) plan for 12 months. she kept reconfirming which should have really raised...

shareque by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

SureSignal v3 with ported number

Hello  I have setup a SureSignal v3 to get reception for my work phone at home (bit of a blackspot here).  All seems fine on the suresignal unit. However when trying to add my work number it refuses to add and says there was a problem. I spoke to Vod...

New Samsung Galaxy S5 Battery Life....

Hi All, Recently got an upgrade to a Samsung Galaxy S5, been impressed with the phone generally but the last few days I have noticed that the batteries seems to be discharging very quickly, I charged last night and currently as I type this it is down...

taz_nut by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

My Vodafone App not working on iOS8

After upgrading I cannot get the My Vodafone app to recognise my phone.  I've never had a problem before.  I was in Spain a fortnight ago and worked really well.  I have tried all the steps mentioned.  I have deleted and re-downloaded it from the App...

Iphone 6 plus was working fine now can't get any signal

Had the iPhone 6plus couple of days now was working great up. It's now not getting any signal and constantly searching for network. It's also making a weird sound when it vibrates. Have I got a faulty unit. I have no signal so cannot call Vodafone ca...

pashtun by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Speakers not working

The speakers on my S5 suddenly stopped working yesterday. I can hear through headphones or via Bluetooth but nothing from the phone itself, no call ring, notifications or music. Before anyone says is the sound turned up, yes it is! I have tried turni...

lisatren by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Iphone 6 no signal

Bought Iphone 6 on Vodafone Pay Monthly basis, put SIM card in and now, after about 5 hours still have no signal... Searched a little bit and found somebody raised SIM needs activation??? Is this really a case as I have never came across this before?...

salsyaa by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels