Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

What is the size of the Vodafone mobile broadband IP pool?

Hi folks, I recently got my first dongle and I see the IP is dynamic. I would like to know what size the IP pool is for Vodafone mobile as I would like some idea of the chances of being assigned the same IP on different occasions. Thanks, Ally

ALKE444 by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sims left over from previous non expiring mobile data plans

I have 3 sims that were used in various devices,  which have all now obviously been converted to the new system. I would like to know if I can get the three balances consolidated into one sim? My balances are £11-61 , £3-83 and £2-67.£11-61 is in my ...

ih8modem by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

De-register suresignal

How do i deregister my suresignal with no access to vodafone .I have been through the the other posts and for info: I had 3 numbers on my account and i moved to another provider on 2 of them and the third one is in the bucket now as no longer used, H...

Request to de-register a sure-signal

Hi, Please send me detailed instructions on how to de-regsiter a suresignal 3 device. Serial number is : 40140908860 The device belongs to my company, it has been recovered from an ex-employee. I have no access to the ex-employee's login details. I h...

Resolved! HTC One Mini 2 screen interrupted on signal loss

My HTC OM2 has a problem I remember from the HTC Desire - when it loses its cell signal, it tries to pop up the 'select network operators' or 'available networks' screen (not sure which it is, now I'm back in range), displacing whatever app screen is...

dlorde by 7: Helper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Personal hotspot settings on iphone5

How do I enter the settings for a personal hotspot on the iPhone 5. Vodafone a help leads me to a broken link.

its_liam by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Iphone 5c - Duplicate order?

Hi, I tried to upgrade to iPhone 5C pink and it said that it had failed due to a techical problem. Tried again, and this time it worked. I have received TWO order confirmation emails now with different order numbers - now I'm scared I'll end up with ...

deregister sure signal

I have a vodafone SS which was associated with my account, and also my wife's phone. I didn't deregister it before i left vodafone, and now my wife is having problems with signal. Can you please deregister the device so that my wife can register it o...

mnbf9rca by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

mobile broadband connection issues

i have recently bought a zte k4201-z dongle and i'm experiencing connection problems. it works ok on 3g+ but when it switches to 3g it just stops. is there any way to lock it to 3g+ only? ps. i'm not daft i have reinstalled the software plugged it in...

Labels