Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Good bye Vodafone

Good bye Vodafone,Today we part ways and it’s very sad for me. I’m going to 3 because they can offer me an open NAT setting. I really don’t know why vodafone can’t do something about this, why do I have to be a corporate customer to achieve a public ...

how do i buy / use a 3rd party router with vodafone?

hi guys and gals, i understand this roundabout question has been asked a few times, but so many things that either dont specify or just TMI basically wanting a new router, now alot of spouting only use open reach approved, is this concrete ? do i HAV...

Resolved! Vodafone Employee Advantage charge

Hello I am a vodafone customer who has just upgraded my contract. I have a friend who works for a company who offer the VEA scheme. She would like to give me the discount as one of her friends, however we have a question about the £10 charge. I under...

Fixed the disconnects myself - shared thoughts

Hi all,After daily disconnects since joining Vodafone and none with Sky for 3years running... there simply could not be a line fault, it’s the same line after all. Anyway I’ve purchased a new vdsl router combo and my internet has been rock solid for ...

Resolved! Hard data cap on Vodafone PAYG 1

I've ordered a SIM to use the new PAYG 1 plan as I don't use my phone a great deal so the pricing model is perfect. However, during my lunchbreak I tend to read the news on my phone (Sky News app and sites like The Register) via the browser. Like mos...

Resolved! Content control.

This is  starting to get  annyoingcontent  control keeps turning itself  on and  the only adult  sites I use are dating sites and I keep getting j let  in and then  it  pops up  again  and  I don't  want to keep putting my credit card details wham it...

DRUIDDOODE by 13: Advanced Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone X 256GB Pre Order Update

Out of interest what are everyone's expected delivery dates for the 256GB X? I completed my online upgrade this morning with confirmation email delivered 08:00, I have an estimated delivery of 18th November. Has anyone got an earlier delivery date? W...

Resolved! Cellular tablet!

Can I get another sim with it using the same number I already have and the data that is part of the package.or do I have to have another sim only package?

atro1 by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Flexi-upgrade question

I was looking at the possibility of making an upgrade but according to my account I'm not elegible to do so until November 30th 2019. Yet the plan I took out in May this year included the Flex-upgrade option, which means I should have been elegible a...

Router problem

I can login to my router and I have a good strong BB connection, however the login page only shows the menu line across the top and the status bar at the bottom.If I click on any of the menu options i don't get any drop down options.I have tried powe...

EricHill by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels