Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal

Can you please re-sync my sure signal box to take my iphone 5 sim pleaseSerial no 40114611961

prendo by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Where do I get a Sure Signal device?

:smileyhappy: Hi all, newbie, just obtained 3G Nokia Lumia 520, and after checking reception in this area, it seems that I would benefit from a Sure Signal Box. 3 questions then, 1...Where do I get one?  2...Is there still an issue with BT Broadband ...

orchman1 by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sure Signal Stopped working

I've had a sure signal 1 since January 2010 & it's been working perfectly with my Nokia E7 for nearly 4 years now. For approx two weeks, only lights one, two & four are constantly on - I've done countless resets without success - any suggestions on h...

SureSignal Problems (Resync Required)

Hi Can someone resync my sure signal again. Been running great for the last few weeks and now it has stopped working again. I have restarted the device to find it still doesn't work. Thanks

adamias by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Vodafone uk to malta

If I buy an iPhone 5s locked to Vodafone uk will it work with Vodafone Malta sim?

Suresignal 1 has correct lights but no 3G signal

Guys, for those of you having trouble with this it seems a lot of boxes are running old software that they need to update.  The techies, for some reason, simply refer you to the thread and you spend ages looking through posts trying to find the info ...

fuzz0610 by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Sure signal version 3 is unable to detect half duplex correctly

Hi, I have just done some testing with the Sure Signal version 3 connected to a dual speed hub and can confirm it is not correctly negotiating half duplex and / or 100Mbps. It appears to come up, but nothing on the hub is seen from that mac address (...

Sure signal & BT home hub

I have had a VSS with four green lights and a BT home hub 3 for the last 4 years, suddenly this has stopped working after days on the phone to customer services I am told there is an issue with this set up and they are working to resolve this, can yo...

davidhb by 2: Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks

mms

BlackBerry z10, can not send mms, tried texting 40127,entered phone number for sending info on Vodafone site No reply from either. Also checked APN settings which are correct, no joy, phoned 191 and No help there, told it was my phone was faulty. Any...

Labels