Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Really Need Help with CONTENT RESTRICTIONS On Dongle

HelloJust purchased a dongle from comet - spent £20 on itGot home started to use it - gone on a website and its saying in need to be over 18. im 27.Anyhow, logged on as its told me on the vodafone website - and its saying unfortunatly not available -...

Usb Stick Rollback Software Install Problem

I have been using my USB Broadband stick on my XPS Dell laptop quite happily for the past 8 Months. For various reasons I had to re-install the VMC software and ever since then I have had problems. The re-install gets as far as 'Starting Services' st...

Mitch77 by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Dongle K3570-Z wont find Wi-Fi

Exactly as the title says, my Dongle wont find wifi...... It works fine on my laptop finds all sorts of connections through the dongle. But When I plug it into myy PC, it only finds Mobile connections.... They both say Version 10.0, Why wont my PC fi...

Virtual IP address using Sonicwall VPN

We are using Sonicwall as a vpn client to connect to our network. Sonicwall global VPN client connected to our netowrk fine, when using home broadbaund either with cat5 or wireless connection. Home broadband connected via vpn, it can able to give out...

science by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

K4505 firmware - alternative location

i've been trying for a number of hours to download the firmware update for the k4505 USB modem; i've been using the following link: http://uploads.vodafone-ets.co.uk/Public/vmc/Firmware/K4505/K4505Update_11.828.03.00.11.B427.exe Can anyone provide me...

bomski by 2: Seeker
  • 27 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Error code 631 Mobile connection not possible!!

Hi Ive just bought a Vodafone K3770 PAYG Dongle.I am using a Packard Bell laptop with vista. I've plugged in the dongle,the sofrware loaded ok,after having to go to My Computer - right click on VMB drive and double click 'setup_vmb_lite_exe. I click ...

burtie by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Mobile Broadband SIM Problems.

I've had my Dongle for a while now, nealry 2 years? I haven't used it for a while but now im having problems with the sim on it. Its the same SIM I have always used in it, so no idea whats wrong. When I connect my USB Dongle it starts up and has a gr...

Switching from PAYG to PAYM K3770 USB Dongle

Hi there, I recently purchased a K3770 dongle from Tesco, it came with a couple of 250Mb top ups. I find the service great and am looking to convert to pay monthly.  Do I need any different software to allow this to work or do I simply put the new PA...

pauliell by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Data Only SIM

Hi, I've been looking around the Vodafone online store for a data only SIM package... I can't use the iPad micro SIM option beacuse the 3G signal where I live is too weak to be usable directly in my iPad, so I use a 3G extender (which uses a full siz...

Pete_G by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

3G coverage in DN35 OPW

Is there any? Seems a pretty poor signal around that area, any future plans of an upgrade? Bought my parents a Vodafone 3G dongle for their laptop so they can use it at their caravan but they say it hardly works and when it does it's really slow, can...

Labels