Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Huawei E 220 - Yahoo email problems?

OK I am working in Las Palmas, Gran canaria. I use a vodafone Huawei mod E 220 and pay monthly. I just got an SMS saying that 3G (HSDPA) has just been activated. Unfortunately, either that, or some wierd coincidence, has stopped me sending any email...

Mobile Broadband - wont find a network!

hiya all..... i recieved my new contract vodafone dongle yesterday 26th/10/10 .... iv installed it and iv been trying to connect it to the internet for 2 days now and it keeps saying NO NETWORK FOUND..... iv had a 3 dongle b4 and ad no probs is the...

Vodafone Netowrk - Update On Faulty Site?

Please could someone update me with the status of site 4632011 as to its current status and estimated time of fix? I've looked on the faults section, but couldnt see this site listed. Thanks.

marcuk2 by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone K3765 Modem - Connection Issues With 32Bit Windows 7

I'm writing this hurriedly as I have managed to achieve over 3 minutes connection. As the title suggests, I'm having major issues. Its a PAYG Huwaei K3765 dongle. I am running Windows 7 32Bit and using the 9.4.6 software. The VMC will ALWAYS conn...

Mobile Broadband - Which COM Port should the modem use?

Hi Out of interest, what COM number should the Vodafone dongle sit on in Windows 7 When I was having problems with VMC as a result of the E272 becoming faulty, and when the Nokia 2760 was bluetoothing as a modem to VMC - the device list would say c...

Vodafone K3565-z Modem - Connecting To A Router?

Hello - I am trying to plug my K-3565-Z into a CDW530AM combo gateway. I use Vodafone/Azerfon service. How do I configure my router to access the internet wirelessly? Thank you!

vladicrav by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone K3565 rev 2 - Issues With Data Allowance

Hi I bought a Vodafone K3565 rev 2 dongle and it came with 3GB allowance, I since bought a £15 topup voucher and it shows credit in account as £15 however I do not see any data allowance showing up in my account. Also I cannot select my device in my ...

reedgj by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone PAYG Mobile Broadband - Online Topup Problems

I am having problems with online topup. I cannot register my credit card details (visa issued by polish bank). I'm seaman currently on the ship and i do not have address in UK and there is no choose country bracket for the foreign customers on online...

zygit by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

PAYG Mobile Broadband - Is My SIM Active?

Hi all I've recently acquired a vodafone mobile broadband sim from a friend. It's one of the ones which has 1gb of data which doesn't expire. I'm trying to use it with the built in 3G card of my Asus UL30 laptop but am having a bit of difficulty. I...

raul69 by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels