Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

mobile dongle

hi. i brought a vodafone dongle on saturday, its extremly slow compared to my mum who has exactly the same one and for some odd reason doesn't load a website that my partner uses. Some times it does load after waiting a hour or so but then when it g...

Mobile Broadband speeds,

I have had my PAYG  dongle now for about 6 months and on the whole am very pleased with the service, apart from some hiccups at the beginning, last Nov/Dec. when it was sometimes difficult to get a connection.However in those early, heady days I used...

HHGTTG by 5: Helper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Nokia N900 Hints And Tips

Welcome to our list of Hints and Tips! If there is anything not covered here, please feel free to add your own finds as a reply, and these will be compiled into the main list periodically. Thanks for your feedback!

• 18 replies
  • 0 thanks

Nokia N8 Hints and Tips

Welcome to our list of Hints and Tips! Please feel free to add your own finds on the Nokia N8 to help out other users. These will be compiled into the main list (at the top of this thread) periodically. Thanks in advance for your hints and tips!

• 31 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Hints and Tips

Welcome to our list of Hints and Tips! Please feel free to add your own finds on the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 to help out other users. These will be compiled into the main list (at the top of this thread) periodically. Thanks in advance for your h...

• 17 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - Out of Bundle Charges?

Hi, I'm a pay monthly customer, joined over 2 years ago on the £15/3GB month plan. Couple of months ago I changed to the £20/4GB plan (no new dongle, no renewed commitment). I thought the new plan had excess data charges of £2/day/500MB (which I re...

techmind by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - Software updates, sony vaio laptop

How can I request or download a new softaware so my mobile 3GB broadband dongle will be compatible with my new SONY VAIO LAptop which got a WINDOWS 7. Please can it be send to my email so I can download to my new PC.

Mobile Broadband - K3765 Windows 7 x64, device not installed

I installed the dongle and software OK on Windows 7 x64 without any problems, Windows saw it as a CD, I ran the installer and Mobile connect lite saw the device. When I unplugged it and plugged it in again Windows started to install it again, then s...

kevinwilde by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - Can I use VPN using usb 3G card?

Is it possible to get setup a VPN to dial into a network whose internet access is via a USB 3g dongle? I have setup the dynamic DNS no problem and can dial into the network when it is plugged into a hardwired system no problem. I am guessing there is...

peteq by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - K4505 & RAS error 635

Hi all - have got a K4505 dongle running on XP SP3. Installation went fine, running Vodafone Mobile Broadband Lite v10.1.0.25677. When trying to connect I occasionally get RAS error 666 (on the first connection attempt only, and only about 50% of t...

Labels