Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

K4505 Firmware update - fault on Vodafone support continues

Hello there, I have now tried all channels to get hold of the K4505 upgrade (Customer service, Business customer service, Forum with a post to one of the existing queries, formal complain with data provision faults open numerous times) but nothing ha...

JAZZ in R101 - no longer working after firmware upgrade

I was using the 3805Z dongle in the R101 without problem until yesterday - when I got a "PIN/PUK required" message - I was advised that firmware upgrade of dongle was required so I plugged it into my Mac and it works fine while plugged into the Mac (...

Tethering via Android

I was wondering if someone could clear something up for me.  I have searched the forums and think I know the answer but want to be sure. I have an HTC Desire HD with 500Mb/mo data included, but I have read stuff that suggests I can't use this data al...

Firmware download failing

I've been experiencing some issues with my Huawei K4505 USB stick and found some similar problems documented. The recommendation is to update the firmware. The link for the firmware http://uploads.vodafone-ets.co.uk/Public/vmc/Firmware/K4505/K4505Upd...

Is R101 Sharing Hub Compatible with a Non Expiring PAYG USB Dongle?

I have a PAYG Vodafone Mobile Internet USB Modem (K3565 Revision 2). According to the list of compatible modems with the R101 the K3565 is on there, so no issues there. What I need to know is if the R101 is compatible with a PAYG NON EXPIRING modem (...

USB Dongle VS Mifi

I have just got vodafone usb dongle with 5gb allowance and was going to get the mifi instead. Is the mifi going to be any better or worse for signal strength? I find the signal for the dongle seems to be very hit and miss depending on where it is pla...

BigMo by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Newly installed modem : RAS error code 635

I have just received and installed my modem :"Vodafone K3770 Modem" Once installed and trying to connect, I get an error "RAS error code 635" Asking me if my device is defaulted, I should delete and re add the device and make sure nothing else is usi...

Fudge321 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

How to use PAYG queries.

I have a K3765 dongle which I used on a contact basis but stopped the contract when my useage was very intermittant. At the time Vodafone advised that I could use the same dongle on PAYG and the time has come to spend some money and get PAYG mobile w...

aviator by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

PAYG Dongle Top UP Question

Hello There, First post on the forum so i hope I can get some assistance! I was recently given a PAYG dongle (K3570Z) by work as well as two 15 pound vouchers for credit. I put the first voucher on and then thought I may as well put the second on inc...

Blanka by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Dongle Advice please

We're staying somewhere later in the year where ther is no wi-fi.  We could use our smart phones but sometimes it's good to use the laptops to get the screen larger.  I guess that if there is limited vodafone signal (as is the case in some parts of D...

Labels