Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

USB Pen K3520

Hi Am I able to get a replacement sim card for one of these units? 

AlexH by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodaphone 3G Dongle + Port Blocking/Firewall?

Hi All, I am a Vodaphone 3G dongle user, and at home this is my only access to the internet (currently). I recently moved in and thought that a 3G dongle would enable me to easily access my email, web browsing etc. But i am also an online gamer, and ...

psinic by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Advice on using internet in Europe

I need some advice from someone who knows what they are on about as when I spoke to Customer services yesterday, noone had experience of what I am asking!!Basically, I will be travelling to Europe a lot and would like to use mobile broadband.  Ideall...

lg1976 by 3: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

No 3g s63 5df

Hi could you look into to the loss of 3g in this postcode please, the vodafone cell tower is right across the street and still no 3g. Everything was fine up until a couple of days ago, now nothing.Thanks

kozzman by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

ras error 613

Having purchased my dongle as a backup to adsl. When my adsl dropped out last night i tried my dongle and just kept getting ras error 613. I can login to the account online and credit is ok. I can also send a txt to the dongle and it recieves it thou...

Mobile Broadband and Skype

Hi Guys, I've been searching for an answer all day with no success. I recently bought a Vodafone pay as you go dongle and I am having trouble getting Skype to work. I am already unhappy about not being warned about the content blocker and was wonderi...

Can not top up my mobile internet account.

Hi I have changed my computer to a laptop running Vista, When I plug my dongle in the software installed ok and can connect to the internet. However when I came to add credit to my account using a top up voucher purchased from Sainsburys I cannot fin...

Kevin1 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

R201 - European Data Roaming Rates?

Hi I'm off to Germany for 4 days later this month.  I have a R201 mobile Wifi hopspot.  Despite looking on your website and asking in my local Vodafone shop, I cannot find a table of mobile data roaming rates?  I am a personal not a business customer...

K3805-Z in R101 - no longer working

Hi All,  I have had repeated frustrations with this Sharing Dock; the last time after firmware upgrade on dongle - Vodafone decided to perform software upgrade without informing all users...-  (it autoupdated when I plugged it into the computer, but ...

Resolved! Help - did update and now can't connect

I have a Samsung Netbook and use an inbuilt sim card to browse the internet though VF connect. At the weekend when I logged on the VF connect said I needed to update the software, I did this and since then it won't connect it just freezes the connect...

mrslc by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels