Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Coverage Checker Maps

Hi just a quick question. On the coverage checker it shows my postcode as having full 3G broadband coverage now but in the future been in a dead spot again. Why would this be if the network is getting improved all the time? Thanks.

cjm1979 by 14: Advanced member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Using My Mobile Broadband Sim Card In A Nokia E71

I'm connecting to the internet just fine using my mobile broadband contract SIM card in my (unlocked) Nokia E71. But I have a problem with streaming video and audio from the internet. This works fine when I used my WLAN to access the internet. And I ...

ds1111 by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't Visit These Two Websites

I have two websites www.rwsnextg.co.uk and www.rweast.co.uk i can't visit either on my own computer, or vis my ftp client, they're hosted by two different hosting companies and both say i should contact you because i have been in contact with them si...

mjager by 4: Newbie
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks

New User, 3g+ Down In My Area?

Howdy, I just setup and installed my new Black Modem Pro (K3760) and it connects up and works but I am not getting speeds anywhere near 7.2, they are around 2.2 (been tested with speedtest.net). Anyhow the modem is connecting fine but showing up wi...

runamonk by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problems Again

Hi Once again i'm having to ask for help. I have a Usb dongle (black one), Since the begining i've had problems. Now every 10 minutes the modem disconnects and then tries to reconnect , When i do this i get error codes RAS 633 RAS 680 and various o...

lamb7994 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Control List Barred

Great! I have just ran a spyware removal programme and now ever time i log online, i am unable to gain access to Internet Explorer or any other online programme. All i get on the screen is " Access Barred by Control List". Anyone have any ideas what ...

Geoff395 by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

K3760

Hi, I have not been able to use my K3760 since i had it - first i had RAS errors, then the device would not load the drivers and not even register The hardware will be found, then see it as the globetrotter but then i get the Hardware wizard error ...

uklawbay by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Not Happy With Vodafone 3g Data Card Performance.

I use a Vodafone 3G Data Card connected to my laptop to receive and send E-Mails when I am down at Blue Anchor Bay in Somerset and I find it an erratic service and am sometimes unable to get a connection for hours. On top of that it is rather expens...

BML by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Just What Is That Tcp_error Acfldms06 Anyway?

Hi, I've had it a few times when using my dongle, is there an explanation somewhere? Is there something I need to do or is this a problem with the host website? The full error is below, thanks Network Error (tcp_error) A communication e...

Labels