Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! old account

Hi   how  do u  find   Vodafone     in trying to  help  when if  u  have been ill like  i  have,  in getting me out of the mess I  am in now? Andy

STEAMMAN by 3: Seeker
  • 16 replies
  • 0 thanks

Poor signal

Firstly don't ask me to buy a sure signal. I shouldn't have to.DT21) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?Certainly within a 1mile circle of my home. And comes and goes between home and wo...

irelmo by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

KA12 - Irvine Town Centre

In the centre of Irvine, around postcode KA12 8BJ I am unable to get a basic service outdoors.Receive absolutely no signal, not even for emergency calls. This only occurs for around a 500m radius around this area. In the rest of the town I can receiv...

kglen by 3: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

HELP WITH VODAFONE BILLING

I have been a customer wit Vodafone for almost 20yrs, mainly due to the area where we live it tends to work better until last month. I have a paymonthly phone i was ready to upgrade and waited for the date that allowed an upgrade to a new phone and I...

Moving from business to consumer account

Hi There, What is the easiest way to move my number from a Vodafone business account to a Vodafone consumer account? I have a PAC code from Vodafone that starts with VCN. Will this work? Many Thanks,

roo267 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can I have two Sure Signals

Hi All, I have a sure signal in my outside office but also have really bad signal in my house, so I wondered if I can have one sure signal in the house and one in the office?? Would that work or does anyone have any other ideas??  Thanks

Smart Ultra 6 Marshmallow Update issue....

Since updating to marshmallow I'm unable to transfer files via USB from Windows 7....all the drivers seem to be installed and I can see and access the internal and SD card, and I am able to remove files from both places to my pc but not vice versa...

DGEPugh by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cannot obtain proof of purchase despite numerous efforts

Hi I have become increasingly frustrated and annoyed with Vodafone. Last month I purchased an S7 Edge and ever since I have been trying to get a proof of purchase from Vodafone. I have filled out the online form 5 times. Nothing. I have chattted to c...

Suresignal stopped working on Virginmedia

My suresignal v4 has always worked fine. I had to unplug it this morning. On plugging it back in - in the same configuration and power socket as before - it now won't work.I am getting flashing red power light, solid orange user light.IP result 86.14...

Labels