Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Download speed?

Dear community,I'm just asking quiclky about my netwrok, on my admin panel for my router it tells me i should be getting 50 up 10 down speed, but whenever I go to speedtest It tells me i have around 10-20down 5-10up speed. Any reasoning for this?

ConnorC by 2: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Using Vodafone Smart Prime 7 to tether laptop to internet

Hi, I do not have wifi at home therefore use my phone to tether my laptop to the internet. My previous phones have been a Samsung S2, S3 and S3 mini. All have connected to the pc with no problems. I attach the USB lead and all required drivers are in...

Vodaphone Repairs

I had this same issue. My g4 developed the boot loop issue and they wanted £144 to repair it due to a slight ding in the outer casing. Eventually they agreed to fix it as the damage was not related to the hardware issue and they covered the cost. The...

Samsung Account Back up option not working.

Hi, I'm using a Sim free unbranded Samsung Galaxy s7 edge.  My preference when backing up my information / App Data etc is via the phones inbuilt option using my Samsung Account.  For a few days now it's failing showing as a 'Server Error.'  Hopefull...

IMG_0868.PNG

S7 Edge on AT&T

Hi guys, I recently picked up a refurbished galaxy s7 edge online that had come from the US. The phone is unlocked and my vodafone sim works perfect and doesn't have any network problems. The problem is that the whole phone still has AT&T plastered a...

Screenshot_20161223-002215.png Screenshot_20161223-002215.png

4g data speed? What is Vodafones Max in Essex??

Ive got a OnePlus 2 on Vodafone pay monthly and i know its not LTE-A device but its still a Cat 6 LTE device which has a theoretical speed of 150mbps download. Ive been tweaking my phones settings and recently got 2 results that asstounded me: - http...

bodgeup by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wifi calling gone after update

Any news on when or why wifi calling has gone and when it will be back. It was previously working on my phone until an ota update a few months ago stopped it. There is no option for it at all only message+I'm using an S6 Edge and where I live I have ...

HS8 – Western Isles - No Signal

There is no signal to make or receive calls on network in the southern area of the islands. HS8 5SB is the area post code with no signal Not tried SIM card in other phone, but multiple phones are not getting coverage to make calls, not just one phone...

Text Message Received as Email

I've recevied a MMS Message from vodafone by email that says "you have received a message from mobile number +44..........).  How do I read this?  There are no instructions how to open or read the message, only how to reply.

aprusty by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! 4G signal strength loss in SL1

I'm fortunate enough to live close-ish to a mast here in Burnham, and usually the 4G in my house is a good 4-5 bars (iPhone 6s plus).However - yesterday the 4G signal strength dropped to 1-2 bars and my phone is either selecting wifi all or 3G, depen...

aw2003 by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels