Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

DN21 Marton Gainsborough

have had my phone on this network since April 2015 and no issues until today - I am told tehre are no issues locally but Carphone Warehouse in Gainsborough say differently - just need an answer plesae 1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If...

Debh59 by 4: Newbie
  • 19 replies
  • 0 thanks

OX13 - Appleton, Abingdon, Oxfordshire - Network Fault

OX13 - Appleton, Abingdon, Oxfordshire - Network Fault 1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?Yes, it is just near our house and a few neighbours. We are one mile from the mast and the si...

NO Signal

Hello I live in a village in Oxfordshire called Hook Norton we get no signal at all until you're a mile away from the village and most people in the village including my whole family are on Vodafone we have sure signal but that only works when we are...

lisat231 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Need to text without sim

I recently got a new phone and found that it requires a nano sim. My current phone needed a mirco sim, and one of friends said he could cut down the card really easily to save me some hassle. As of right now the card isn't fitting in the sim card tra...

kaeczar by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Question : Anyone using Android Nougat full or Beta Version.

Hi all, Android Nougat.  My daily driver go to phone is an unbranded Samsung Galaxy s7 edge.  Now Samsung have released Nougat Beta to some early adopters a few weeks ago I've been watching a few threads from some early adopters giving some insight. ...

android-nougat-h1.jpg

SureSignal seems to keep resetting

Hi,I have noticed recently my Suresignal seems to keep resetting. Both lights on the front constantly flash. Then eventually it goes back to the 1 light only. And then a little while later resets again I have found similar posts where a firmware or h...

Transfer Sure Signal ownership

My Sure Signal is registered to an old account, how can I transfer the registration to another Vodafone number in the household when I can no longer access the account it was registered to which is where a transfer needs to be activated from?

stuartp62 by 3: Seeker
  • 23 replies
  • 0 thanks

Question: Android Smartwatch.

Hey Guys & Gals, Is anyone using a smart watch with their Android Phone ? Useful or fad ? My phone is the Samsung Galaxy s7 edge running Marshmallow.  I've been looking at smartwatches ranging from options from eBay and Amazon who's prices start from...

Labels