Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Dude, where's my broadband?

Well, I did it.I did everything your asked me to and more.I unplugged my old BT brick,plugged in my Vodafone brick,switched it on,left it for about 12 hours,restarted it,restarted it again,restarted it once again,but still no Broadband! I write this ...

Re: Vodafone Live Chat Down

For some reason my response posted yesterday didn't carry on on this thread. Please see below: I have tried the above advice yes, but not to any avail. The coverage checker shows me on the boarder of getting 3G indoors and outdoors, but suggests I sh...

wwhyte92 by 7: Helper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Some helpful information about the iPhone shipment

Always be polite to everyone. Despite how mad or angry you are, everyone is human. Be nice. I contacted Vodafone and they told me this: Nishant:That matches our records! Thank you for verifying your details.Nishant:Kindly bear with me while I check y...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 5 thanks

iPhone 7 128GB jet black

Has anyone actually got this phone yet I ordered on the 9/9/16 on pre order day and still nothing

blue68 by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Received text informing balance lower than it actually is

Just received a VF text informing me that my payg balance is only £0.88p and that I should top up now.- surprising as I only topped up the other day and only use the mobi for sending the occasional text. Checking my balance via *#1345#, and online, s...

iPhone 7 sales down 25% compared to release of iPhone 6S

It seems that the long awaited launch of the iPhone 7 has not been met by the same enthusiasm when it comes to sales of Apple’s latest flagship smartphone.It has been reported that sales are down 25% during the weekend after launch when compared with...

kids by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 7 Delivered!!!!!

Hey, post here as and when you actually receive a phone so we can see what phones are actually getting shipped out. Put model, size, colour and order date No need to post about BS convos with chat or the like. Cheers J

Wifi calling

I got my new S7 edge from CPW and can't use wifi calling as there is no option in the phone settings to activate this. l no this option was there before l updated to android 6.0.1 now this option has disappeared is there a way to get it back.

Stevie1 by 14: Advanced member
  • 29 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can anyone tell me if my router's been despatched?

I placed a landline+fibre order on the 16th and was told my router would be delivered in 2 business days.  My WEB-xxxx order number and postcode displayed only "Invalid order" on the tracking page. I checked with Vodafone via phone calls and live cha...

Labels