Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

wi-fi stopped working on my smart 6 ultra

Wi-fi has suddenly stopped working on my smart 6 ultra.Have tried all the settings,switching on and off and even a factory reset but nothing seems to work.My router is fine with other things connecting no problem.The phone isn't even picking up surro...

DASH2240 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Post your iPhone 7 preorders updates here.

unfortunatly i have to bid you people farewell i noticed on the vodafone website that delivery for a matt black or gold iphone 7 plus in 256gb is 1 to 2 days but all other models are 4 to 6 weeks so i canclled my pre order online should be 24 hours t...

Post your iPhone 7 preorders updates here.

Unfortunatly i have to bid you people farewell i noticed on the vodafone website that delivery for a matt black or gold iphone 7 plus in 256gb is 1 to 2 days but all other models are 4 to 6 weeks so i canclled my pre order online should be 24 hours t...

Resolved! Order failed!

Hi so basically after searching for days at various stores for SMART ULTRA 6 (grey), it finally came back in stock online. I went ahead and placed the order, only to have it fail at the last point, after which it already had charged my card and made ...

ResCok3 by 4: Newbie
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wifi Speed Slow

Yesterday my fibre broadband got connected and whilst my wired connections are great at 70mb/s all of my Wifi connections are struggling to hit 10mb/s. Also the Vodafone app on my iPad won't work as it keeps telling me that there is no internet conne...

NFC TASK LAUNCHER

HI CAN ANY ONE PLEASE PLEASE help  and explane in simple words how to use the NFC task launcher  as i have asked vodfone shop with no luck they tell me the we do not stock any disc try e bay .But  all i want to know is how to use itwaiting for some n...

ktell8 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Configuaration Issue

I am having an issue with my SS3.  I have a pair of SS3s in my house, which is in a rural location.  We recently had a power cut. One SS came back up and works perfectly.  The other did not.  I've pressed the rest button a couple of times underneath ...

PhilipWS by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 Charging Leads

Bought an Ultra 6 last year and another a couple of months back and have just discovered that the old lead doesn't fit the new phone and vica versa. I thought that these leads were universal! Was I wrong?

bolo by 12: Established
  • 20 replies
  • 0 thanks

Huawei P9 firmware B123

Hi Could I quickly check to see when Vodafone will release firmware update for Huawei p9? At moment, i got loads problems on my current version B123. The latest version for P9 is B170. Thanks! 

sunjcb by 3: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Nowhere left to turn - Broadband and Phone order

I'll try to be short although there is much to tell... Ordered VF Broadband and Phone on the 30th August and like many others on the 1st September I received an email saying "Thanks for getting in touch. As requested we’ve cancelled your Vodafone Bus...

hw2570 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels