Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

iPhone 5 and 4g

HiI just upgraded online to a sim only deal, 20 gig, £20 a month.I also noticed its only 4G and then i realised i have a iPhone 5 (not c or s) Panic set in as i wondered if this is compatible.I phoned Vodafone Customer services and they said this is ...

ChrisBUK by 4: Newbie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Online Account

I have had the same PAYG number for 17 years. I recently bought a new phone and also received a new sim. How do I add this new number to my online account allowing me both numbers on the same account. I have been all over my online page and can find ...

Verification code

Trying to set up new phone. Its asking me more a verification code but dont know what it means or how to get one. Can anyone help 

OTA update

Hi: According to news reports, S6 and S6 Edge should have been available to for update to Android Marshmallow as of Monday 15/02/2016.  I've been religiously checking, as it seems that it's really gearing up utlisiing the Edge, but as of yet, nothing...

Steevi93 by 4: Newbie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

My Vodaphone smart 6 will not connect to BT hub.....

Purchased this for young son, wanted a cheap mobile for mainly in house use. It stubbornly will not connect with BT home hub 5, on research this is a known issue, how is this an issue in 2016, simple procedure, this is ridiculous . Wish I had read mo...

Unable To Connect Vodafone 810 To Laptop

I have had my phone for a month and have connected regularly, but now i am getting device not found. The laptop recognises the phone when connected but the software does not find it. I have rebooted the laptop and the phone. I have re installed the...

crad9 by 1: Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Suresignal 1 has correct lights but no 3G signal

Hello,Having problems with my suresignal 1.  It has lights 1,2,4 on but no 3G service to my phones.I have tried the resets but comes back to the four lights and no 3G.I have had the Suresignal several years and has worked well.  This problem has star...

GScatter by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

sure signal

Hi,  I am having problems with my sure signal (plug in version) there are only two lights on.  I have tried resetting both by using the reset button but also by unplugging and leaving for a few minutes and retrying still only 2 lights even when waiti...

sbeeken by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal v1 not working for mobile

Hi, my sure signal v1 has stopped working, It maybe the fact that we have had a power cut?Anyway I have tried all the trouble shooting but to no avail.Last time this happened you did something from your end, a reboot I think.The serial number is 2123...

Labels