Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! VPN timeout trying L2TP protocol on Android 4.0.4

Per subject I can connect VPN's using OpenVPN and PPTP but when I try siilar credentials using L2TP the connection request times out no matter whether I am using 3G or WiFi, Vodafone's network or any other here in the UK. I am trying to connect to VP...

sapman by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Any S4 owners using Draytek ADSL router? Does L2TP VPN work?

Hi all, Long shot but I'm wondering whether any S4 owners use a Draytek Vigor 2800 or higher ADSL router? These routers have built-in VPN server functionality. I've successfully configured my router so that I can establish an L2TP VPN into my home ne...

pb3000 by 5: Helper
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! LG G3 constant ims framework issue on bootup, after a hard reset

Hi,My phone had to be factory reset, aided by vodafone staff, because the phone suddenly asked for a pin code (which I never had set-was using a knock-code). After this reset, my phone now constantly shows an error message :- 'Unfortunately ims frame...

Vodafone Galaxy S5 MMS issue from one particular person

Hi, I have an issue with receiving mms messages from my girlfriend, she has a iPhone. She can send MMSs to other people fine. I can receive MMS's from anyone else including other iPhone users they just do not work from her. When I get a MMS I get a d...

Toby1234 by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Box V3 Issues

Hi there, We have a customer with an issue connecting with the Vodafone Sure Signal Box v3. The power light is flashing, Internet light off, service and in use lights both orange. The customer is on an MPLS circuit, is this the issue? We have allowe...

dancsg by 3: Seeker
  • 16 replies
  • 0 thanks

Iphone 5s and Sure Signal

Hi Have now had 2 Sure signals both of them when plugged in provide the 3 iphones in this house i.e. iphone 5s, iphone 5 and iphone 6 all have full coverage when in the same room as the Sure signal i.e. 5 spots.  However when speaking to someone on t...

SureSignal 3

Hi, Could you add our office IP to the whitelist, please? IP: 213.123.233.242 (static)S/N: 40134654447Downstream: Approx 60 Mbps, Approx Upstream: 15 Mbps (Fibre)No firewall restrictions. The device works fine in a different office (with same comms. ...

RNJarvis by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal V3 stopped working

My Sure Signal has worked fine for the two years I have had it and now it has stopped working. No lights are showing, I have tried the re-boot as described on here and removed it from the wall and tried re-connecting but had no luck? Can you please h...

S_Hubz by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone opening and closing screens

I bought a new, unlocked HTC One Mini 2 six months ago and now wish to sell it.  I understood that when I bough my phone that it was unlocked, but now that I have reset the phone to its factory settings a Vodafone screen appears on opening and shut d...

LincsP by 1: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels