Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Broken seal

Hi.  Today I received my S6, however the do not accept if seal broken, was broken!  Anyone else had this?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sure Signal - V2 - Stopped working

Power and first light on.worked until a couple of weeks agotried reset a couple of times.shows as active on site but i'm unable to add new user or de-register sure signal. error - Sorry – there seems to be a problem.Something went wrong, sorry. Our t...

rich_g by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal V3 not working - no lights

My Sure Signal has been working well since I bought it. However, it has now stopped working. All lights are off even though it is plugged into a live socket. I have tried a reset without success. I live in a place with poor signal quality and I am ge...

chatfia2 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal version 2 fails to load

Currently, the Sure Signal is powered up and plugged in. The power light is blinking on the front, and on the back, the green light is flashing, and the orange light is steady. There is an active Internet connection available. The Sure Signal has a l...

2 iphones, only one connects to VSS

i have a new sure signal which is working with one iPhone 5 but not the other ie. one has full 3G, the other still saying no signal. Both are registered on the website. S/N of VSS is 42151671288 Any ideas?

Resolved! iPhone LTE Settings

iPhone LTE SettingsWhat are the LTE settings for the iPhone cellular data network?

HTC one mini 2 - stuck on white screen. HELP!!!

My phone is driving me mad. Tonight it froze up so I tried restarting it and it got stuck on the white screen that says HTC One on it. Since then I have done a hard reset (pressing the power button and volume up key at the same time) and every time i...

mlh400 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Website

Hi,  I know i'm probably going to get shut down for saying this, but why does the Vodafone website currently say that the 4s 16gb is in stock?? This is annoying as anything for me because when I rang this morning Vodafone said my phone is going be at...

HughesDE by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Suresignal 3 intermittent connectivity

My suresignal 3 offers intermittent connectivity to my and my wife's phones. Sometimes it works and other times it will not connect to either phone. I have reset the suresignal, restarted the phones all to no avail. The phone says no signal while I l...

SD Card unexpectedly removed

My HTC M8 has started saying its SD card has been unexpectedly removed! It hasnt. HTC have told me to do a backup and format it - erm well I cant as I cant see it to get the images etc off it! Can anyone help me please. Thanks

Labels